SEO Help! Have I finally cracked it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEO Help! Have I finally cracked it?

First off sorry for the duplicate post....I had previously posted in the google forum for some unknown reason!

Please could forum admin keep this post, but remove same in google

Several Years back i built a successful website offering car hire!
    For some bizarre reason I ranked 3rd in google! Above all the National companies! I Was Amazed!

However thanks to the general public and the lax attitude to other peoples property I packed it in!

NOW....I am back!

I have recently built a website to aid my leaflet distribution service in my local region. So far so good I submited the site to google (and others) on completion and i rank about page 5 (google) for the search terms!!

leaflet distributors norwich norfolk
    leaflet distribution norwich norfolk

Never the less I have still received orders via the website, but cant help thinking im still missing valuable calls, enquiries due to page rank!

Now, please bear with me...............I looked over my website and came to the conclusion that my keywords, content page titles weren`t the ideal SEO values!
    I came across a site offering a keyword analzyer for free....hmmm theres plenty! But this seemed so different!
    Im sure, by the way it was recommended via a BV post!

Heres the Link - SEO Check

Anyway on checking my website...it was pretty poor in all each way poss!
    After several hours of fine tuning i got
    keyword to content 100%
    Page title to content 100%
    And finally page description to content 100%

Some pages were as low as 17% but averaged 50/60%!

Now....this must have effected my page rankings being so poor!

Only a day or so has passed since i changed my keywords & content etc, so its still early days to see the results.....IF ANY!!!

Please could somebody with good SEO knowledge visit my website and give an opinion on the content & keywords as obviously i want the website to rank as high possible.

I also have google adwords and recently added the text links to the bottom of each page to accompany the drop down menu on top of the site. When setting up a site map it could not read some pages/links!

Please could you report back to the SEO request and advise if the SEO analzyer is any good (This could be so valuable to others on BV)

Any advice would be great!

Heres my website click here
    Heres the SEO Analzyer click here

Re: SEO Help! Have I finally cracked it?

Any of these... SEO tools are only as good as the webmaster using them. They can only tell you that you are compliant within certain guidelines and the density of the words used. They cant tell you if youve chosen well or not or have chosen what people actually search for or look for.

As for your site.. well you havent mastered linking... I got page not found.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks for the advice....Fancy sharing that 404 message
      (Page not found?!) I have notice in the past a couple of 404 errors via awstats. I checked the pages and ran a link confirmation via BV
      (No probs?!). Not saying your wrong at all!!

Obviously this site is live and dont want to put potential customers off!

Thanks Karen

Comment

Im still having problems locating the page not found error message!
        Could anyone random click the links around the website to see if they can find a 404 error message (Page not found)

Im pulling me hair out! Cannot find it anywhere!

Thanks In advance

Comment

In your post above.. its says.. heres my website, click here

And this is the link it goes to

Perhaps you TYPOED it in the post?

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Oh, dear! Me And My Fat Fingers! Glad to see it was not website related!
            Heres the real link!

Click Here

Comment

I dunno wut you think you CRACKED with google. If you mean they indexed you...well congrats, you only post your link here 15 times a day.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

LOL at response above.... but well deserved! Buystuffs, NASA has probably picked you up by now due to you asking the same questions over and over and over again...

Go to your Stats package in your CP. Anyone visiting your website? If you are getting 1-100 hits a day then go out there and do some work to get some visitors in. Not ALL traffic comes from Google believe it or not.

My directory took THREE years to get to the position it is now, don't expect the site to go on Google in a day and tomorrow you become super-rich! I worked 15+ hours a day 7 days a week, 365 days a year to get it there, and I still put in more time to mine to this each day than most people put in to their sites in a week.

I can sit around posting in this forum as I can afford the time. You need to shut this browser down and start working hard at making all that work you put into your website worthwhile.

You asked for advice... this is mine.
                Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Not sure that wont fall on deaf ears Ramsey, the posts are just becoming tiresome now and not sure if he/she wants an answer and is just more interested in placing his/her link around the boards.

Buystuffs you have certainly not cracked google and you wont crack anything with the site as it is now, if you really want help then don't just ask but 'listen'.

Why the transport theme Ramsey anyway? You were a truck last week! Also I should have that written up for you by the end of this week, been a little busy, but I have not forgotten.

Paul
                  www.anxietynomore.co.uk
                  The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
                  Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
                  Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Originally posted by karel View Post
                    Not sure that wont fall on deaf ears Ramsey, the posts are just becoming tiresome now and not sure if he/she wants an answer and is just more interested in placing his/her link around the boards.

Well even that isn't being done properly!

Buystuffs you have certainly not cracked google and you wont crack anything with the site as it is now, if you really want help then don't just ask but 'listen'.

Why the transport theme Ramsey anyway? You were a truck last week! Also I should have that written up for you by the end of this week, been a little busy, but I have not forgotten.

err.... I like the pic lol, looking at an A380 to me is like most guys looking at a porsche or a ferrari... It floats my boat

Paul
                    Looking forward to receiving your piece.
                    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Buystuffs about me page.

Started as a hobby by founder Anam Ahmed, BuyStuffs.co.uk has now evolved to become the largest UK-specific online shopping directory with over 4,000 reviewed shops.

Evolving to become the biggest in the U.K in the 6 months you have had your domain. Well done on your success, we will be seeking help from you from now on.
                      www.anxietynomore.co.uk
                      The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
                      Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
                      Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

'bye stuffs
                        CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
                        CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
                        CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

'evolved to become the largest UK-specific online shopping directory'

Buystuffs, there are ways of misleading without blatantly lying to your potential visitors / advertisers.

An example of this, many people say 'our website receives 12,000 hits per day'

well ok, this may be true, but hits are not visitors. You can have 12,000 hits a day from 10 visitors!! But most of the general public fall for it. Just be careful how you play on words.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Finley View Post
                            'bye stuffs
                            LOL.. I just SPIT my coffee. You are SOOOOOOOO in trouble Mr. Tom!

Yes the forum SEEDING is done with.. so you are correct..LOL

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by buystuffs
                              I bet this is the best advice i've got so far. thanx
                              You bet your ass it is!

Comment

Working...
                              X