Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i have a question before i do anything can anyone help ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have a question before i do anything can anyone help ?

Hi i have a question? i have a web site with you guys www.shopndropstore.com and i have a domain name with yahoo that is www.24hrsupermall.com and i made my website as 24hrsupermall.com and i had it forward to shopndropstore and it come up as 24hrsupermall.com but now i transfar 24hrsupermall.com to Vodahost (well waiting for it) so my question is whats going to happen to shopndropstore my main account or im still going to have it just going to open a new website ? and i have to do everything again ?

thanks
    Danny

Re: i have a question before i do anything can anyone help ?

shopndropstore is your primary domain and 24hrsupermall.com will be an addon.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

am i going to get a e-mail for 24hrsupermall.com ? from vodahost and when im going to update the site how do i know where its going to go becouse right now when im updateing its going to shopndropstore file or im going to have a new file for 24hrsupermall and its like a new wedsite ?

Comment

Originally posted by 24hrsupermall
        am i going to get a e-mail for 24hrsupermall.com ? from vodahost and when im going to update the site how do i know where its going to go becouse right now when im updateing its going to shopndropstore file or im going to have a new file for 24hrsupermall and its like a new wedsite ?
        When you create the 24hrsupermail email account, it is created in your addon domain. However, in your controll panel it will appear together with the rest of your email accounts. Your addon domain must and will have a subfolder of it's own, and that's where you must publish all of your pages. In this folder, the initial page MUST also be called "index" otherwise when you type in internet explorer http://www.24hrsupermail.com it will only come up with the folder content, not your homepage
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

so i can open a new domain names and just put on my account and make new websites and have them on my same main account and do i need to pay any extra for each name like every month ? or its the same ? like lets say myname.com and i can make website for that name and its going to be the same account ? and not pay more ?

Comment

so i can open a new domain names and just put on my account and make new websites and have them on my same main account and do i need to pay any extra for each name like every month ? or its the same ? like lets say myname.com and i can make website for that name and its going to be the same account ? and not pay more ?
            Exactly. You must only pay for the registration of the new domain name, not for the hosting. Your existing Vodahost account can take as many sites as you want, with no other limitation than disk space and bandwidth. But the 12 Gb of diskspace and 300 Gb/month of bandwidth that Voda is giving you, is more than enough for 100's of sites
            Navaldesign
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

You can have as many sub domains as you wish without paying extra. Example: My main domain is girlonthehill.co.uk the one I created my VodaHost account with, but I also have sleepybumblebee.co.uk as a sub domain (sleepybumblebee.girlonthehill.co.uk). I only pay one hosting payment. I had to buy the domain name sleepybumblebee.co.uk and then re-directed it to my sub domain. Hope this helps.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

wow i like that deal :) thanks do u have like somene that can build me a website its alot more from the complicated one i have right now the one im trying to build its something like i have now but its like more like ebay type so i need someone to make it reallly nice so let me know or i just can get anyone to build it for me and just transfar it to u guys ?

Comment

wow i like that deal :) thanks do u have like somene that can build me a website its alot more from the complicated one i have right now the one im trying to build its something like i have now but its like more like ebay type so i need someone to make it reallly nice so let me know or i just can get anyone to build it for me and just transfar it to u guys ?
                  There are lots of people that can make your site if you're ready to pay. Please vitit Vodabids here: http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/vodabids-new.html to learn more. Of course you can also build it yourself, or have it built by a friend of yours, then you upload it on your addon (secondary) domain
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                  X