2 email forms on same page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 email forms on same page?

can i put two different email forms on the same page, each going to a different email address of mine ? Each for a different subject ? will it they both work off of the same page ?

Re: 2 email forms on same page?

Why not. because both of your form will have different properties, as long as you set up correctly both of your form will work properly

Comment

Hmmm, in theory possible, I don't see why not.Try it and let us know.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Yes *****, it is possible not only in theory but also possible in reality, because what i mean is every form will have their own submit button and will have different script php to handle it, i have done it and work very well. that is why i said why not

Comment

Originally posted by maninsilence
          Yes *****, it is possible not only in theory but also possible in reality, because what i mean is every form will have their own submit button and will have different script php to handle it, i have done it and work very well. that is why i said why not
          Yes, it can be done. And unless you use very different features for everyform, (F.e. a particular validation of the fields), which requires for a separate script for every form, it can also be done with only one script.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

means "why not" was a realistic answer

Comment

means "why not" was a realistic answer
              Indeed it is
              Navaldesign
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

A New ReQuest Please?
                1. Thank you all for your replys (But i have a few more (Questions)? 2. I would like to have to two email sections one for (females) & one for (Guys) each going to a seperate email address? 3. i would also like to have a place where each one has a place to let me know what (state) that they live in,maybe with a drop down bar, but i dont know how to do that ? 4. I would like for my visiters to leave me their email so that i can some how Auto email (all) of them at a later date, when i do open up my Real website to let them all know that its open ,But i dont know how to do that also? 5.Because what am building now is just my demo example of my future website! 6.and am having a hard time deciding on which email program to go with to do what am trying to do ...and also how do i get two seperate emails for Females & Guys Outlook ExpressThunder BirdEudoraNetscapeIncredimailPegasus
                  NeoMail
                7. and also i would like where any return visiters would not have to enter their email again to get inside of the demo 8 . heres how i would like me first ( 3 ) pages to be set up 9. www.win1000forpictures.com

Comment

Re: A New ReQuest Please?

Originally posted by kad
                  1. Thank you all for your replys (But i have a few more (Questions)? 2. I would like to have to two email sections one for (females) & one for (Guys) each going to a seperate email address? 3. i would also like to have a place where each one has a place to let me know what (state) that they live in,maybe with a drop down bar, but i dont know how to do that ? 4. I would like for my visiters to leave me their email so that i can some how Auto email (all) of them at a later date, when i do open up my Real website to let them all know that its open ,But i dont know how to do that also? 5.Because what am building now is just my demo example of my future website! 6.and am having a hard time deciding on which email program to go with to do what am trying to do ...and also how do i get two seperate emails for Females & Guys Outlook ExpressThunder BirdEudoraNetscapeIncredimailPegasus
                    NeoMail
                  7. and also i would like where any return visiters would not have to enter their email again to get inside of the demo 8 . heres how i would like me first ( 3 ) pages to be set up 9. www.win1000forpictures.com
                  2. You can either use two different scripts, each using a separate email address, or include a hidden field(which obviously will have a different value, M for male, F for email, then the script will be able to "see" the sex and use the appropriate email address. However, if you do so, you can have also one form instead of two. Just add a "Sex" field.
                  3. If you intend that you will write down these emails, then you just have to copy their email addreass from the mail you receive. However this becomes hard for a great number of visitors. You should create a mySQL, let the email addresses be written dirctly in the database from the script, and then you need a prof. script that will be able to read the database and send the emails to all those recipients.
                  4. Go in your control panel and create two accounts: male@.win1000forpictures.com and female@win1000forpictures.com. Use those in the scripts.
                  5. Use directly Outlook Express so mail will get directly to your desktop.
                  6. You need a cookie script. When they register, a cookie is downloaded in their computer so the next time they get logged in automaticaly. Make a Google search or look at hotscript.com
                  Navaldesign

Comment

1. am having problems when i try to send myself a email threw my website about five different kind of little Boxs opens up when i click on submit ,then click on send in the five little Boxs that open up then it say error on the last box that pops up ,i used the tutorails & this message http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/ema...-my-email.html to set up my mail ...could you all fill out the (female) email form on my page an take a look at what am talking about that its doing and go threw the proccess of the pop ups that keep poping up ... The female form is the only one that i tryed to set up ... www.win1000forpictures.com

Comment

This is because your form action is mailto:yourmail-address, that is why the popup warning come up when you click submit. you have to set the action to whatever you want to handle your script, if you use ie. feedback.php then set the action to feedback.php etc.
                      you need to search more about form issue in this forum.
                      take your time

Comment

This is because your form action is mailto:yourmail-address, that is why the popup warning come up when you click submit. you have to set the action to whatever you want to handle your script, if you use ie. feedback.php then set the action to feedback.php etc.
                        you need to search more about form issue in this forum.
                        take your time
                        (1.) How do i know what script to use?( 2.)Then once i find what ever script to use, how would i know what action to use to Handle it? (3.) what does ie. mean (4.) where do i learn more about the Feedback.php etc thang because i dont know what that is at all ,am sorry am just very new to computers all togather www.win1000forpictures.com

Comment

for the start, the easy way is follow Pablo's tips in here post#7
                          http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/for...-question.html
                          then if you want more option and more deep search here http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/forms.html

Comment

Originally posted by kad
                            (1.) How do i know what script to use?( 2.)Then once i find what ever script to use, how would i know what action to use to Handle it? (3.) what does ie. mean (4.) where do i learn more about the Feedback.php etc thang because i dont know what that is at all ,am sorry am just very new to computers all togather www.win1000forpictures.com
                            You can also read this: http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...out-forms.html
                            Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                            X