Need a script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a script

I don't know how to script that well but here are the specifics to the script I want.

Needs to be in MySQL
    Has to take information typed onto a form and place it into a table named 'accounts' (pretty much like a registration script. The form, table and columns already exist.)
    Has to check that the name and password do not already exsist and all the other basic registration script stuff

Has these fields:
    'name'
    'password' (converted into SHA1)
    'birthday' (yryr-mm-dd)
    'email'

Other specifics:
    Needs to assign an id into the column named 'id' and the id has to be 1 more than the last id recorded (starting at 1)
    Needs to set the column 'banned' to 0 (zero)

Any other specifics needed? Just post here.

Re: Need a script

Hi, if your looking for a bespoke login script, then Navaldesign login script, (a member from this forum) will be able to help.
    If not! this script might help.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: Need a script

Well, i suppose that this has to cooperate with an already existing database / script ( a cart or something) . This requires a specific script. You can contact me if you wish.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X