No announcement yet.

Can't remember how I did it before.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't remember how I did it before.....

Hi guys, when I just started out wit Bv, I managed to load photos onto my website. When you clicked on a photo, it opened it in a new window and in the top right hand corner you had a little arrow allowing you to go to the next photo. I tried again, by using photogallery and the lightbox feature, but it doesn't work. I don't want a sideshow, i just want to give my clients the oppourtunity to go through their photos easier. now they have to open 300+ photos one by one.
    this is one of the links

About Jenna D Photography Welcome to my Waverley Pretoria photography studio! Since 2007, I’ve captured countless smiles, giggles, and precious milestones for families across Gauteng. My camera isn’t just a tool; it’s a paintbrush that freezes time and tells your unique story. Whether it’s the radiant joy of expecting a baby, the delicate innocence of...

regards

Jeannine
    Jeannine

www.jennadphotography.com

Re: Can't remember how I did it before.....

please????
    Jeannine

www.jennadphotography.com

Comment

Re: Can't remember how I did it before.....

As your question contradicts itself a little, I think that some members may have looked, and then left it alone.

You dont want a slide show.

now they have to open 300+ photos one by one.

When you clicked on a photo, it opened it in a new window and in the top right hand corner you had a little arrow allowing you to go to the next photo.

Questions:
      Are all those photos already on the web?
      do you want a page/s of thumbnails, which when clicked, opens up a larger photo?

Using the first photo with an arrow or text saying "NEXT" and "PREVIOUS"
      still means clicking and viewing 1 by 1................

Please clarify................here are a few different ways that I have used: (not the top two)
      Have fun
      Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
      Newbies / Beginners Forum
      FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
      My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
      Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Working...
      X