new form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new form

i need to build a form on a webpage that can be filled out by a visitor and submitted back to me in the same form style that is on the web page. the form i am talking about is:
    www.videopostcards.info/tpr.php
    that way when he fills out the blanks, and sends it to me i can print it out and fax it to someone or i can just email it to that person. Can that be done?
    thanks again.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Re: new form

Yes. You need to create a html template, and a specific script (form processor) that can "read" that layout, merge the form submitted data, and finaly send it to you as html email. Since html emails usually are seen by ISP filters as spam, you will probably also need to use SMTP authentication for the mailing script so that ISPs will accept the mail better.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

is this something that you can provide me with, so all i do is upload the html file to the website? somewhat like you did for the form we made?
      do not do this as there are some changes that we want to make.
      thanks,
      mrmagoo144
      www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Yes, i can do it. Please contact me through my site, as this can not be discussed on the forum.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X