submit button doesn't work properly from paypal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• submit button doesn't work properly from paypal

I'm selling an ebook through my website www.secretsoforganizedpeople.com. The Buy Now link brings the customer to a Paypal page where they can enter their payment information. Paypal then brings them to a thank you page.

When they click on the "Return to Merchant" link in that page, it brings them to my fulfillment page. There they can enter their name & email address and then receive an autorespond email with how to access their ebook.

The problem is, after entering their information and clicking "submit", they are brought to my error page. (NOT what we want, unless there truly is a problem with the payment.) However, if I send them the link to the fulfillment page directly, it works just fine. They get sent to my thank you page and then shortly after receive the autorespond email.

I hope to resolve this problem soon, as orders are starting to roll in!

Thanks for any help, Sandy.
    www.creationspraise.com
    www.secretsoforganizedpeople.com
    www.huntresscustom.com

The one who dies with the most toys wins . . . . . . . . nothing! (Matthew 16:26)

Re: submit button doesn't work properly from paypal

You have to send them to the correct page from paypal. This is done on your merchant profile.. and the return url is typed in there.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Sandy, as you understand, without seeing the form page, no one can help you.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I trust you guys!

My fulfillment page is http://www.secretsoforganizedpeople.com/fulfillment.php

Also, if you want to go through the whole process, I've set up a page where the price is 1 cent. You'll see what I mean. http://www.secretsoforganizedpeople....dex_clone.html
        www.creationspraise.com
        www.huntresscustom.com

The one who dies with the most toys wins . . . . . . . . nothing! (Matthew 16:26)

Comment

Hm.... I'm not sure what the issue is! I paid, I was returned to your thank you page, i filled in the form, I was redirected to the last page, i recieved the autoresponder email with the link and password, EVERYTHING worked just fine!

Now, the new element here is that the form is processed by ABVFP, so the only error that there could be, would be if the return link in PayPal was missing the http or the www and in your ABVFP control panel instead you have typed it with the http or the www (or viceversa).

Anyway, everything worked fine!
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Weird. So far, you're the only person it's worked for. I just tried it again, myself, and got the error page upon hitting "submit." I checked the url and they are the same in the PayPal link and in the form information.

What would make it work for one person and not others?
            www.creationspraise.com
            www.huntresscustom.com

Comment

Thanks for trying. I would love to know what the problem is, but barring that, decided to do an end-run around it.

I created an html page for Paypal to send them to after paying. This has a link to the fufillment page. Seems to work fine.

Thanks again!
              www.creationspraise.com
              www.huntresscustom.com

Comment

Working...
              X