name/password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• name/password

Hi, I have paid for the account, (www.redgypsy.co.uk) got a few pages started, but now I'm stuck! I try to log into this site using the email add & password u sent me by email but it says email address not registered? Also, when I put my web address into my browser notheing comes up. I'm guessing this is normal as it isnt published but i'm unsure how to get it all set up.
    Any help gratefully received
    Thanks
    Karen

Re: name/password

It sounds like you really need to watch the FREE and VERY HELPFUL tutorials that VodaHost provide. Here's a link - http://www.vodahost.com/DemoDemo/bvt...da_publish.htm

They really are essential viewing and will guide you through the process and answer many of your questions.

If, after you have read and watched these, you still have problems we will try to help :o)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by Girlonthehill
      It sounds like you really need to watch the FREE and VERY HELPFUL tutorials that VodaHost provide. Here's a link - http://www.vodahost.com/DemoDemo/bvt...da_publish.htm

They really are essential viewing and will guide you through the process and answer many of your questions.

If, after you have read and watched these, you still have problems we will try to help :o)
      Well said
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you girlonthehill. I know you must hear this all the time but I really have watched and watched again the tutorials. There's so much to take in! Anyway, this one had obviously been lost in my memory bank somewhere. Sorry.
        This has now created a new problem though. I have tried to publish but its saying my password is incorrect. I've checked I have chosen the correct ip, username and password but it's still coming up wrong password. I got the details from the welcome email I received.
        Could anyone help me please?
        Thanks
        Karen

Comment

Originally posted by crazidiamondxx
          Thank you girlonthehill. I know you must hear this all the time but I really have watched and watched again the tutorials. There's so much to take in! Anyway, this one had obviously been lost in my memory bank somewhere. Sorry.
          This has now created a new problem though. I have tried to publish but its saying my password is incorrect. I've checked I have chosen the correct ip, username and password but it's still coming up wrong password. I got the details from the welcome email I received.
          Could anyone help me please?
          Thanks
          Karen
          If you like use my form in http://www.navaldesign.info/feedback13.html to pass me your loggin info. I'll see if i can find out what's wrong.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Just sent. Thank you

Comment

Just sent. Thank you
              There is no problem. Check your mail
              Navaldesign

Comment

Problem solved! Well done! Nice site!
                Navaldesign

Comment

Thank you so much for last nights help. I've been keeping a check of the hours I've spent and so far... (get this) 51 hours to get where I am! How bad is that for 1 half finished page! That does include all the reading and learning though. I know I'm not clued up on everything but thank you to all at blue voda for making it possible for ordinary people like myself to learn and grow. And thank you to you especially for being so patient with such a 'patience trying' learner as myself :o)
                  Karen

Comment

Thank you so much for last nights help. I've been keeping a check of the hours I've spent and so far... (get this) 51 hours to get where I am! How bad is that for 1 half finished page! That does include all the reading and learning though. I know I'm not clued up on everything but thank you to all at blue voda for making it possible for ordinary people like myself to learn and grow. And thank you to you especially for being so patient with such a 'patience trying' learner as myself :o)
                    Karen
                    You're welcome !
                    Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                    X