X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heeelp with cookies enable...

Hi
    my domain - you10.net

I'm looking for a solution or any script to force buyer enable cookies before purchasing from "affiliate link program"
    Someone has an idea?

i saw this notice when trying to purchasing :
    " You Must Enable Cookies Before You Can Order The Hosting

Cookies are not enabled in your web browser. There are instructions below on how to enable cookies. Once you have enabled cookies, close this browser window, refresh the sales page and then click on the special Blue link again.

How to enable cookies :
    (If you do not know your browser version, select Help -> About... from your tool bar)

Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 and 7.0

* Select "Internet Options" in the Tools menu and click on the "Privacy" tab.
    * The default setting is "Medium" (which should work OK) but if you are still having problems, try moving the slider down to choose "Accept all cookies".

For more information about these cookie settings please click here (the article is for version 6.0, but cookies in version 6.0 and 7.0 work the same way)

Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0

* Select "Internet Options" in the Tools menu and click on the "Security" tab.
    * The default selection, "Medium", supports cookies, but you can click on the "Custom Level" button to check. Scroll down until you see the word "Cookies" and verify that the radio button next to "Enable" is selected in both options.

Mozilla Firefox

* Select "Options" in the Tools menu and click on the "Cookies" tab
    * Check the "Allow sites to set cookies" checkbox

Netscape Navigator 7.0

* Select "Preferences" in the Edit menu and click on the "Privacy and Security" tab then on "Cookies" tab
    * For "Cookie Acceptance Policy", select "Allow all cookies" and for "Cookie lifetime policy" select "Accept cookies normally"

All other browsers
    Please consult your documentation or online help files.

Thank You
    Last edited by jamslive; 01-10-2009, 12:19 AM. Reason: addilng
    James Acobas
Working...
X