Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• combobox and button question

Combobox:
    possible to add multiple entries at once, or do i have to add them one by one?

Button Question:
    How do I make it so that when you click a specific button, it takes you to a specifically assigned page?

thanks.

Re: combobox and button question

The combox (used for forms) does allow you to enter multiple entries, once you add the box either right click to get to the properties or double left click, then click add to add the choices, can't be linked to other pages though.

To add buttons (use the icons on the left side of the page) click navagation (run your mouse over each icon slowly to see what they are) again get to the properties you can add or remove buttons as you like, these can be linked to other pages through the proerties box. All navagation choices are on the left side of the builder. Watch the video on linking pages.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Originally posted by D'son View Post
      The combox (used for forms) does allow you to enter multiple entries, once you add the box either right click to get to the properties or double left click, then click add to add the choices, can't be linked to other pages though.

To add buttons (use the icons on the left side of the page) click navagation (run your mouse over each icon slowly to see what they are) again get to the properties you can add or remove buttons as you like, these can be linked to other pages through the proerties box. All navagation choices are on the left side of the builder. Watch the video on linking pages.
      thanks for the help, but I know that I could add multiple entires, but I wanted to know if I could add multiple entries at once or if I have to do them one by one?

Comment

When you open the properties (say you are using the menu bar) click add to add an item, then repeat as many times as you need. You add each seperately but during the same process.........if that makes sense.
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Originally posted by D'son View Post
          When you open the properties (say you are using the menu bar) click add to add an item, then repeat as many times as you need. You add each seperately but during the same process.........if that makes sense.
          oh yeah haha, I knew that already... its just that I have about atleast 50 things to add to that list but thanks anyways.

do you suggest that I do something else?

I'm making a site where you can rate supplements, so i wanted the user to be able to pick a supplement to rate from a list of choices.

also, can u recommend a way for me to setup such a rating system?

thanks a bunch for your help, it really means alot!

Comment

hey sorry, also

how could I have items in a combobox list, link to a specific page?

Comment

A combobox is just intended to be used for forms (though you can also use it as a navigation system through a small php script).

If you want to use it as such, use the Go Menu instead.

If you are a VH customer, you can download and use Vote Pro (from the Treasure Chest forum).
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
                A combobox is for just intended to be used for forms (though you can also use it as a navigation system through a small php script).

If you want to use it as such, use the Go Menu instead.

If you are a VH customer, you can download and use Vote Pro (from the Treasure Chest forum).
                thanks, any advice on having a rating system for the list of things on the go-menu?

Comment

Each Voting/Ranking scipr has its own way of submitting the users choice, so it depends on which script you will use. If the script uses the GET method, then it is easy, simply use the Go menu and link it to the script the same way. If it uses the POST method, use the Combobox (you will need a "Vote now" button as submit button)
                  Navaldesign
                  Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                  Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                  DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                  Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
                  X