Has it been this hard for everyone??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has it been this hard for everyone??

Hi I am new to this, I had a website designed and hosted by this company that was sooooooooo terrible I was embarrassed to tell anyone I had a website. So I am trying to do this myself now I am in the process of transferring my site and it has been over 5 days and it still has not been transferred. I go to domain and find I do not have any names registered, yet I have paid all my fees. I never received a free domain name and I am wondering why am I having all these problems?? I sent in 3 or 4 tickets I even tried calling can someone Please help.........thanks Italianbistro
    Lucia
    A smile is contagious

www.sangiorgiositalianbistro.com

Re: Has it been this hard for everyone??

Originally posted by italianbistro
    Hi I am new to this, I had a website designed and hosted by this company that was sooooooooo terrible I was embarrassed to tell anyone I had a website. So I am trying to do this myself now I am in the process of transferring my site and it has been over 5 days and it still has not been transferred. I go to domain and find I do not have any names registered, yet I have paid all my fees. I never received a free domain name and I am wondering why am I having all these problems?? I sent in 3 or 4 tickets I even tried calling can someone Please help.........thanks Italianbistro
    Ciao,

If you're tranfering, you won't find anything in Vodahost Domains. It only has accounts for domain names purchased from them. But, you must have a welcome email from Voda with your Url, the server names, and your username and password. Now you must contact your previous registrant and change the server names to the Vodahost ones. Before you do that, upload your actual site on Voda, so you will have minor down time when you transfer. Go in http://www.vodahost.com/tut_dns.htm for details on transfering
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X