no knowledge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no knowledge

hi to all the people in vodahost. i'm very eager to have my own website. the problem is, i dont have any knowledge in web design and in html. i saw your templates and ready made website design. and the price are not that much, and i love most of it. and im planning to buy one. now, my problem is....if i get one, can i just edit it and put my all information, pictures, fonts, and style? i dont have any adobe photo shop, or macromedia or other stuff in my computer. can you please help me what kind of software i need in editing your ready made websites. and the fastest way to have a websites.

thanks and more power to all!!

You dont need adobe photoshop unless you plan to create your
    own graphics. click on the link below to download pix resizer.

Also in our image library you will find most of what you need to create
    your website. (headers, templates, back grounds, etc..)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

thanks for the info.

sir, you mean...if i buy the ready made site from your company...all i have to do is to edit it? cause i only want to edit the fonts , add pictures and put my information. and after editing, im going to put it in the web. if thats the case, im going to get one as soon as possible. thanks for your time and more power to you.

Comment

Basically, thats the long and the short of it. I look forward to having you
        as a customer.

*****:)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Bluevoda

Originally posted by megabase801
          hi to all the people in vodahost. i'm very eager to have my own website. the problem is, i dont have any knowledge in web design and in html. i saw your templates and ready made website design. and the price are not that much, and i love most of it. and im planning to buy one. now, my problem is....if i get one, can i just edit it and put my all information, pictures, fonts, and style? i dont have any adobe photo shop, or macromedia or other stuff in my computer. can you please help me what kind of software i need in editing your ready made websites. and the fastest way to have a websites.

thanks and more power to all!!
          Bluevoda ROCKS! You'll do more then just edit once you get yor hands on it. I've been developing my site (no knowledge what-so-ever) and it's taken about a month and I'm still not done. NOT because BV is hard to use, because I get new ideas and BV is so easy to make changes I go back and change everything. You'll love it! You can download Bluevoda (Vodahost's site builder for free- Bluevoda.com) and it has just about everything you need. You do have to host with Vodahost when your done to publish. But who cares? Vodahost is the best anyway!
          www.assetravel.com

Comment

Cheers mate:)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
            X