Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to create a form on same page as item for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to create a form on same page as item for sale.

I have approx 500 personalized products for sale in which I would like to create a separate page for each and also have a form on the same page for the customer to be able to view the product and detail how they need to product personalized. Please advise the best and simplest way to do this. I also need this form to go through the shopping cart. Thanks, rhonjohn57

Re: How to create a form on same page as item for sale.

shopping cart builders tend to have this built in.. like soho.. etc..

You could also probably do it in mals ecart or cartmanager fairly easily, but the form has to be generated by the cart.. or you will have to have a script that does this.. like navals paypal cart.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hello Karen:

I had tried to do it in SoHo; I put the form on the same page as the item and it didn't work. I'm totally confused on the whole thing and am ready to disregard the website designing. Can you please give me more specific info on how to do this in the SoHo? or even BlueVoda. I need to get this moving. I've spent too much time on this whole website building and am not finding it to work the way I need it to.

Thanks,
      Rhonda

Comment

Rohnda-
        I have a friend at Kittygallery.com who did as you did and had over 300 pages to display each of her sales items. Problem was- that up keep on a website that size is tremendously time consuming. One change can take weeks to accomplish.

So what we did was create a database where by her descriptions, pictures and paypal buttons were listed and then a specific script pulled that info out of the database and displayed the info for the consumer based on the item they choose. She has over 100 items for sale and upon changing over the site to a database driven one, her site is less than 30 web pages. Take a look and see if that is something like what you are talking about.

Andy
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Working...
        X