tat Counter Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tat Counter Code

I have a stat counter code and I cant for the life of me figgure out where and how to put it in, on, or with my home page. Can anyone give me a hint here?

Re: tat Counter Code

For my stat counter, I put an html box on my index page, double clicked on it, and copy and pasted the script in it.

I hope that helps. :)

Kellie
    Kellie

Cozy Cabin Candles and Crafts
    http://www.ccabincandles.com

Comment

That's exactly the right way to do it, Kellie. But, the code needs to be added to all your pages.
      My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Hi Dan, How are you?
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

could the code be entered on a template page so then if you create pages based on the template it saves you having to reenter the code ?

Also you could use the IFrame for menus on the template page (see naval designs excellent note on Iframes & menus earlier)

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
            Hi Dan, How are you?
            Doing great, my friend. Good to see you.
            My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Originally posted by RPW
              could the code be entered on a template page so then if you create pages based on the template it saves you having to reenter the code ?
              Yes. This is the easiest way to make sure your code is on all your pages.
              My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Originally posted by RPW

Also you could use the IFrame for menus on the template page (see naval designs excellent note on Iframes & menus earlier)
                I should have mentioned this in my earlier post, but you can also copy the entire html box (with the code in it) and paste it on your other pages. Saves the headache of creating the box for each page, and it works fine. (I used this method on my site, with no problems... anything to save a little bit of work! lol)

Kellie
                Kellie

Comment

Nevermind my response... racefan's suggestion sounds a lot easier!
                  Kellie

Comment

Originally posted by KJay_23
                    Nevermind my response... racefan's suggestion sounds a lot easier!
                    Both make good sense, Kellie. Using a template with the code already inserted makes it easy, but lots of people don't want each and every page to look the same, so your C&P method then comes into play.
                    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Great advice, thank you all . Works fine to copy and paste the box on desired pages. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                      X