Flash auto starts when it shouldn't

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash auto starts when it shouldn't

Hi! I have loaded a flash show to my site. In properties, have checked Auto high, Transparent, show all, and display menu - just as in 3 other shows on the same page. However, this one autostarts and shows a black 'Play Again' box when the show finishes, rather than the photo it should revert to, as do all the others.
    Would appreciate any insight!
    Thank you,
    Debi
    Debi
    DBoucher-Photography.com

Re: Flash auto starts when it shouldn't

if this a flash program you installed on your your pc and your saved the file. open the program and bring the movie/presentation back into it. then check the settings for auto start also the on finish setting. as the flash button in bv does not have this effect on any movie it is made at source.
    Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Re: Flash auto starts when it shouldn't

Alien Dude,
      Thanks for the reply. I did as you suggested and went back to the source. It has the option of loop, but nothing there for auto start. I created the flash in Pro Show Producer, as I have done in the past without this problem. Unchecked 'loop' and tried again, uploading to BV. Still the same. I have 3 other shows on the page that are behaving nicely....don't know what's going on with this one. Here's the link if you care to take a look:
      Memories DVDs Demos
      Thanks again!
      Debi
      Debi
      DBoucher-Photography.com

Comment

Working...
      X