Java Script Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Java Script Code

Please I hope someone can tell me how to do this. I need to insert a HeaderAd to my site but they say I need to edit my HTML.
    What they are telling me is, this is Java Script which when placed anywhere on my page will always show at the top but I must edit the HTML CODE of the website. Easy instructions please, take pity on a little old lady. LOL

Re: Java Script Code

No need for anything complcated. Insert a html box in your BV page. Place it where the Javascript should display. Double click it and paste in the window that will open, the Javascript code.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Java Script Code

Thank you, that was a really speedy response, this is the same as I have been doing for my inserting of banners. You see how silly I am. It is just the way they put it in the message, which led me to believe this was something new to me. Thank you once again, keep up the good work and Happy New Year to you. JJB.

Comment

Working...
      X