The Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Olympics

Has anyone been watching the Olympics this year?

I got a kick out of the Snow Boarding competitions... the women are just as crazy as the men! sheesh...

Just curious. lol

Kellie
    Kellie

Cozy Cabin Candles and Crafts
    http://www.ccabincandles.com

Re: The Olympics

I have! I especially enjoyed the 150 mile dashes on Thursday... Oh wait, that's NASCAR, not the Olympics. LOL
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Originally posted by racefan20
      I have! I especially enjoyed the 150 mile dashes on Thursday... Oh wait, that's NASCAR, not the Olympics. LOL
      Lol. What are you like?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

LOL

I kind of gave up on Nascar... I liked Richard Petty, then he retired. Started cheering for Dale Earnhardt, and he died. Now, if I get a chance to watch a race, I cheer for anyone who is beating Jeff Gordon. lol

Kellie
        Kellie

Comment

Originally posted by Girlonthehill
          Lol. What are you like?
          What do you mean? lol
          My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Originally posted by KJay_23
            LOL

I kind of gave up on Nascar... I liked Richard Petty, then he retired. Started cheering for Dale Earnhardt, and he died. Now, if I get a chance to watch a race, I cheer for anyone who is beating Jeff Gordon. lol

Kellie
            Are you going to watch the 500 tomorrow? You need to help me cheer Tony to a win. LOL
            My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Are you going to watch the 500 tomorrow? You need to help me cheer Tony to a win. LOL
              What time is it on? If the kids will let me get to the TV, I'll cheer on Tony! (Hell, I'd even cheer for Kyle Petty if he beat Gordon! LOL)
              Kellie

Comment

Originally posted by KJay_23
                What time is it on? If the kids will let me get to the TV, I'll cheer on Tony! (Hell, I'd even cheer for Kyle Petty if he beat Gordon! LOL)
                I think it starts around 1 your time. Believe it or not, the famous Petty #43 has an excellent chance of winning tomorrow.
                My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Now there's a scary thought! lol

Actually, I haven't sat down and watched a race in a long time. (I think the last race I saw was right after Dale died)

I used to keep up with who was where in the points, pole positions yadda yadda, but I'm so far out of it now, Kyle Petty could be the best driver on the track and I'd never know it. lol

This is probably a ridiculous question considering the fact that you're a fan of his, but how is Tony Stewart doing? He seemed to be pretty good, but as I said, I haven't been keeping track. (Hmmm... that almost sounds like a bad pun! lol)

Kellie
                  Kellie

Comment

Tony's doing great. He won the championship last year and he's mellowed greatly. He's still perfectly willing to speak his mind, but he's not as big an asshole as he used to be.
                    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

The attitude is all a part of the charm! (Well, as long as I don't have to deal with the attitude personally! lol)

I guess I'll have to start watching the races again... you have me interested now. (Thanks a lot! Now I'll hear the kids complaining because I won't let them bother me 'til it's over! lol)

My brother said that a lot of the drivers have gone to dodge and have been doing very well. Jr. is driving a dodge now, isn't he?
                      Kellie

Comment

No, Jr is still driving a Chevy for DEI. His dad would come back from the dead and kick his ass if he drove anything but a Chevy.
                        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

LOL Good point. I'm a Dodge fan myself (especially trucks!) but the chevy's seem to have done really well on the track. Although, with all the hoops those guys have to jump through, all the cars are pretty much the same now.
                          Kellie

Comment

Very true. Pretty much the only way you can tell any difference between them is by looking at the nose. I'm a Chevy guy when it comes to cars (I drive a Monte Carlo, of course), but like you, I love Dodge trucks. Big, tough and powerful with a very cool front end.
                            My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Wow....I did not even know they where on...I think I have to get
                              out more...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                              02036089024 / United Kingdom
                              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
                              X