Aweber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aweber

Hi, I'm looking for a good email program and had aweber recommended to me. Is that a good option or does anyone have better solutions? As a relative newbie to design, is it easy to integrate?

Thank you in advance.

Mike
    Michael Knight - Michael Knight Mortgages
    www.michaelknightmortgages.com
    www.releasequity.com

Re: Aweber

You have web mail included in you hosting account, look in your c-panel.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeyknight View Post
      Hi, I'm looking for a good email program and had aweber recommended to me. Is that a good option or does anyone have better solutions? As a relative newbie to design, is it easy to integrate?

Thank you in advance.

Mike
      If you are sending alot of email you will want aweber. It helps manage your database.. auto add, opt outs etc, and you wont be flagged for spam nor will you have to LIMIT your emails per hour.

Its fairly simple to integrate with some html coding to MOST sites. If your business relies on its email then yes.. its a good source for mail.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi D'son, I use the web mail facility in C Panel fine and have all my accounts forwarded to Outlook. I am looking for managing email contacts as described by Karen Mac with opt outs, who's read them etc. Sounds like aweber is a decent product so here goes!!

Thank you for your help.
        www.releasequity.com

Comment

Oh, and can anyone point me towards a tutorial which might help me integrate awaeber with my vodahost account please.

Thank you.
          www.releasequity.com

Comment

Hi Michael,

Before making a final decision have a looksee at George's offerings.
            www.siapamoyanganda.com/
            Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
            State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

The difference between your cpanel email and aweber is worlds apart..

1st... your email wont be delivered to spam as all isps recognize it- you also wont be blacklisted
              2nd, if you use mass email lists you dont have to time them or batch them in groups.. you can send all you want.. thats why you PAY for the account.
              3. Your isp wont shut you down, nor will you shut down the server sending TOO many emails, nor will you be limited to a certain amount per hour.

So again.. if you want to send TONS of mail professionally a paid system like aweber is the way to go.

cpanel is fine for normal email routing and sending, but not for someone who has a huge list or sends TONS of marketing mail.

As far as integration goes.. what are you trying to integrate? If its a form .. you simply use their code in an html box.. if its your domain mail.. thats a different subject that they would best be able to assist you with or put in a support ticket at vodahost for the required info

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
              X