Quick question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question

I stumbled across this program while looking through some of the sites recommended on my stat counter, and was curious to know what you guys thought of it.

Is it possible that this thing actually works, or would it be a waste of time and money?

"IBP's Top 10 Optimizer is a proven tool that helps you to get top 10 rankings in Google, Yahoo and all other major search engines.
    IBP is a unique real-time website promotion software tool that you can't get anywhere else.
    Always up-to-date and based on the current top 10 results
    When a search engine changes its ranking algorithm, IBP allows you to immediately optimize your web pages for the new algorithm. IBP is always up-to-date .
    IBP tells you in three easy steps what you have to do to improve your web pages for top 10 search engine rankings. Highly ranked web pages bring more visitors and more sales to your site."

http://www.axandra-web-site-promotio...10-ranking.htm

Any opinions on it?

Kellie
    Kellie

Cozy Cabin Candles and Crafts
    http://www.ccabincandles.com

Re: Quick question

Kellie,

I'm sure there will be some opinions shared on this, but if you want a solid answer, do a search on this forum for a member named pet121 and get in touch with him. He doesn't stop by as much as he used to, but he's done a lot of research on this stuff and is full of valuable information.

If you're nervous about contacting someone out of the blue, tell him that I suggested you do so.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Okie dokie, I'll do that... thanks racefan. :)
      Kellie

Comment

racefan,

Does pet121 have a website I can contact him through? I saw that he has IM info, but I don't use that program. (although, if all else fails, I suppose I could look into downloading it. lol)

Thanks! :)
        Kellie
        Kellie

Comment

Originally posted by KJay_23
          racefan,

Does pet121 have a website I can contact him through? I saw that he has IM info, but I don't use that program. (although, if all else fails, I suppose I could look into downloading it. lol)

Thanks! :)
          Kellie
          Sorry, Kellie, I missed this post earlier today. Contact me through Yahoo IM (upper right corner of my post) or email me at racefan20n11******.com and I'll give you an email address for him.
          My NASCAR Forum

Comment

I am confident IBP which I do own is a lousy rip off. Did I pay for this program No. In fact the only thing you need is to learn about seo. Any, this is the plain and simple truth, program that promises top rankings is a rip off. Do the homework and be rewarded for it.

My site currently is on all search engines, including the paid inclusion ones like, iwon, ask jeeves, hotbot, teoma which I did not pay for. I rank high for the revelant keywords I am using. For example, top 10 out 5 million pages on google.

Seo is a huge subject and takes a little while to really master, I am still learning and probably will be forever. Some seo programs can give some bad advice, some search engines do not like people using these programs. I learnt these lessons the hard way by trial and error.

If there is one program I do have faith in, and its free its webceo5.6. The free version does many things. But do not submitt your site from this program nor take its optimization advice. Instead use the program to track your serps (search engine page ranking). the program will tell you were you site ranks for specific keywords on major search engines. It will tell you if you went up or down or if a page has been added or deleted. Also it will track your link popularity which is also important for this give importance to your site. Lastly it will check your backlinks. Backlinks are important because this is one way search engine find your site.

Do not submitt from this program leave that part to the Blue Voda team because they know what they are doing. Do not take the advice given by the optimization feature, just maybe some like keyword repeats, hidden text ect.. The program will also tell if you have ant errors on your site. This advice I would use, it will detect broken links, slow loading pages, missing attributes ect...

I realize this sounds a bit overwhelming and confusing. But I will take a quick look at your site and give some tips to rank better. I am always pressed for time so I haven't been around for a while. I love coming to this forum and kicking back and helping out or even getting help.

But you have one thing in your favor its using Blue Voda. I never anticipated the success I have been having with a still non complete website. pet121

Comment

You're the man, Peter! Thank you very much!
              My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Hi Pet121!

Thank you very much for your advice!

This whole website thing is a very new experience for me, and I'm not at all familiar with the different programs out there.

I know my site needs some tweaking... It's starting to pop up on the search engines, but in most cases the rankings are very low on the food chain. However, I've been spending most of my free time trying to learn about keywords, and optimizing the site to make it more search engine friendly... it has just been very slow going since I don't understand any of it. lol

Anyhoo, thank you for taking the time to write, and I'll look into the program you mentioned. You did say to make sure I submit my site through the program, right? Just kidding! ;)

Racefan, thanks for your help too... I really appreciate it! :)
                Kellie

Comment

Originally posted by KJay_23

Racefan, thanks for your help too... I really appreciate it! :)
                  Anytime, Kellie.
                  My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Kellie

My blog my be of interest to you. I update it daily.
                    Tools you need for selling products and services online.

As to IBP's optimiser--I'd not go for it.

Visit my blog, I'll be posting on what works best in SEO.

Cheers
                    dna
                    www.online-selling-tools.com
                    www.onlinesellingtools.blogspot.com

Comment

Kellie

here is my opinion...........

I dont take an answer as the final answer, according to research a lot of people are happy with this product, but so what if they are and got their sites ranked with precision and even profiting?

have you played with the software? do you understand how it works? has it brought any results for you?

(this is just one product, so dont take it too seriously)

I would recommend other practical ways that work, you are welcome to email me here: webmaster@ebusinessolutions.ws with your questions of what you want to achieve on your project

Comment

Working...
                      X