HELP!I can't insert Affiliate banner-links w/ immage & tracking #

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP!I can't insert Affiliate banner-links w/ immage & tracking #

This is Dianne from sisterearthstore.com, I have many affiliate immage banners-links with html tracking codes attached that I need to insert into my pages so people can click the picture & go to the affiliate web site & have the tracking # credit my site if they make a purchase but I can't figure out how to put them into my pages with bluevoda & still have the image intact.
    When I do insert the html I can't see the immage on my working page but it shows up on my preview. I am so confused!

If I copy the image & then attach a hyper link with the html code will it still work with my tracking code attached? Or should I insert it as html?
    PLEASE HELP!
    (my site is not published yet)
    Dianne Keast,
    URL- sisterearthstore.com
    email- sisearth1******.com
    Ticket ID: IAK-411778
    [IMG]images/buttons/quote.gif[/IMG]

Re: HELP!I can't insert Affiliate banner-links w/ immage & tracking #

Dianne,

Use the insert HTML tool and you'll be fine. You won't see the images in BV because they are web based and BV is desktop based, but they will come out fine when you publish. Use the Preview feature to help get them aligned the way you want them.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Re: HELP!I can't insert Affiliate banner-links w/ immage & tracking #

we are so glad you asked that question we also have been confused in knowing whether the link or banner is there at all.
      thank you racefan20 I bet you will be hearing from us again.Just trying to set up our website also not published and have decicided we need a lot of help. twocats

Comment

Working...
      X