send submited info to new page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• send submited info to new page

Hi earthlings . I have the technology to travel through time and space and perform some quite hair raising monomers in my UFO , Which are baffling my hosts here at AREA 51 ( there never figure it out) yet i find myself coming to for help, I can not find a script for my form that will send curtain parts of the form to anther page , ie: name, comments ect. The form works ok I get all the mail properly just wanted to and this little bit more . Any help would be gratefully received . Thank you must go now they want me to do anther test flight Thanks again.

Alien Dude

http://www.aliensanonymous.org/ufo_report.html

Re: send submited info to new page

Originally posted by Aliens Anonymous
    Hi earthlings . I have the technology to travel through time and space and perform some quite hair raising monomers in my UFO , Which are baffling my hosts here at AREA 51 ( there never figure it out) yet i find myself coming to for help, I can not find a script for my form that will send curtain parts of the form to anther page , ie: name, comments ect. The form works ok I get all the mail properly just wanted to and this little bit more . Any help would be gratefully received . Thank you must go now they want me to do anther test flight Thanks again.

Alien Dude

http://www.aliensanonymous.org/ufo_report.html
    Please explain what you want to do and i'll see what i can come up with.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks Navaldesign for getting back

What I wanted to do is set up a separate page where curtain parts of the form lets say name, date, comment would appear after the submit button has been clicked, so the visitor can view what he/she has submitted.
      This would be extra to email that I would receive . That would be to say that the normal functions of the form would remain.
      As you can see on the page above they can submit info get a thank you but can not veiw what they have submited.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Aliens Anonymous
        Thanks Navaldesign for getting back

What I wanted to do is set up a separate page where curtain parts of the form lets say name, date, comment would appear after the submit button has been clicked, so the visitor can view what he/she has submitted.
        This would be extra to email that I would receive . That would be to say that the normal functions of the form would remain.
        As you can see on the page above they can submit info get a thank you but can not veiw what they have submited.

Thanks.

Well, this requires a mixed html - php page. They can see what will be submitted, then click OK to confirm. The real submission to you will take place once they click on ok. I think i can come up with something for you. I'll let you know in a day or two.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you very much that would be great.

Comment

Working...
          X