Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog Behaviourist Website

Cambridge Dog Behaviourist

Interested to know what it looks like in FF if anyone has please. (keeping finger's crossed). Any other comments, criticism's, spotted mistakes etc all welcome.

George: If you see this please get in touch, I am desperate for some help with an issue on the forms on the contact page...
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Re: Dog Behaviourist Website

Good job mate, I do not see any difference between FF and IE, I viewed it in both. I didn't really get into proofing the text (I am not the best one to do that anyway) but the one thing I did notice is that the links at the footer are very hard to see. The blue on blue, it strained my eyes to make out what it said.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Originally posted by D'son View Post
      Good job mate, I do not see any difference between FF and IE, I viewed it in both. I didn't really get into proofing the text (I am not the best one to do that anyway) but the one thing I did notice is that the links at the footer are very hard to see. The blue on blue, it strained my eyes to make out what it said.
      Yeah the links at the bottom aren't really supposed to stand out so I am ok with that. Thanks for checking it out though, much apprciated
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Whats your prob with the contact form mate?
        Have fun
        Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
        Newbies / Beginners Forum
        FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
        My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
        Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Hi, site looks good with a nice layout. The only bits i could see that could do with a tweak is....
          http://www.thealphadog.co.uk/images/all4pets.bmp is a bit heavy at 569kb & http://www.thealphadog.co.uk/images/img0008.png at 250kb is a bit slow.
          Seems to look good in FF. (Why don’t you have it on your machine?) It’s got loads of handy tools that IE hasn’t got for web building.
          The copy write & links at the base of the page look a little odd in blue.
          Do like the dog with headphones on the contact page.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Cheers Chris. I will check those two images out, although the second one is large due to the effect on it i think. But I'll look into it.

I don't like FF, I never have... I know I should get it really..... maybe one day... if you ever stop responding to my 'how does it look in FF'.. I guess then I'll need to lol.

With regards to dog - operator.. yeah I thought that added a humourous touch, which I don't think is ever a bad thing with any business. make the potential customer smile can't be bad huh?

Comment

Originally posted by davidundalicia View Post
              Whats your prob with the contact form mate?
              hmmm... It's a bit too difficult to explain here, I really need to speak to George (No offence to you my friend, it's something he will understand without me going into too much detail as it relates to something he has done for me before) Hope that makes sense?

Comment

Well done...
                Sharon Chajin

Comment

Woof woof

translation.................

Nice Site
                  Have fun
                  Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
                  Newbies / Beginners Forum
                  FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
                  My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
                  Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Originally posted by davidundalicia View Post
                    Woof woof
                    Thankyou for those kind errrr...'words'

Comment

I think it's a good looking site - lots of good information and endearing doggie photos! Could do with you here in France - our dog does whatever it wants!!

Elena
                      www.lescrouquets.net

Comment

Working...
                      X