Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any recommendations?

Hi,
    I am just starting to build my website and shopping cart, but after experimenting with several of them, I can not figure out which one will provide the best end result. I basically need for a customer to select one item and customize it in several ways. For example, if they select a teddy bear, they need to be able to select which color of bear, which color of thread to embroider on it, and what they would like embroidered on it. I would also like to be able to offer "packages" that would include several different items and take credit card payments. Does anyone have any idea which direction would be the best to start in with that end result in mind? There seem to be so many different ways to build a website and shopping cart that it's hard to wade through post after post after post...
    Thank you to anyone who replies!
    Janey

Re: Any recommendations?

Janey..

almost all carts have MODULES that you can add on.. soho, oscommerce. There are also addon carts like mals ecart and cartmanager that you can make forms with that will do this. You need a merchant acct and payment processor to take onsite credit cards or for use with the addon carts. You could also use paypal.

We cant answer these questions for you... there are several GOOD carts its all a matter of what you want to do to build the site.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X