Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing and Adobe Lightroom

Hi All,

I have found Bluevoda pretty easy to use so far except I am having trouble with it and Adobe Lightroom.

At my last host I used Lightroom to upload my photos and could access it via the url, but I can't seem to do that with Bluevoda... I can see the files have been uploaded using an FTP program, but if I type in the link like I usually do it will not come up...

For example, on my former host I uploaded via lightroom and use the following url to reach it : http://justnicephotography.com.au/jess_m/index.html

Now if I try a similar in bluevoda

http://justnicephotography.com/test/index.html

It does not come up.... I can see it there via FTP, I am just wondering do I have the path wrong ??

Any help appreciated. :D

Re: Publishing and Adobe Lightroom

In the example you gave you would have to create another fplder in your c-panel (test) and upload your files to that. I use JAlbum (same concept) and I publish right to my public_html, you have to name the album (something relative to your pictures, not index) and publish as you would your BV pages.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Hi Ed,

Sorry, I am not sure what you mean by C panel and then how do I publish if it is already there, surely I must link it somehow ??

Thanks for replying :)

Comment

Control panel (c-panel), somewhere in that program (I have not used it) should be an option to publish (try file/publish) when the dialogue box opens asking where to publish to you enter the same info in that you did when you published your BV pages (exactly the same, public_html) like I said you have to name the album something other than index though. Then to link to it you would use the same format that you did before, JAlbum uses the .html extension your probably will to. ie: w w w. yoursite.com/ablum.html
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net

Comment

Hi Ed,

Got it, thanks so much, took a couple of tries though :)

I was on the right track I guess, just forgot about the 'public_html' part that all files must go in.

Now I have solved this I can really get stuck in, woohoo !! :D

Thanks again.

Comment

Your welcome, glad to help.
            Reguards
            Ed
            www.dsondesigns.com
            www.300hitter.com
            www.bigjk.net