Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linking Pages

I am trying to link photo pages to my gallery page on my website:
    www.j-marcreations.com and I am having problems. When I publish a linke (ie:bears) it changes the index on the gallery page. Hard to explain. Also website is very slow in opening. Any and all suggestions and help will be appreciated.
    Marie

Re: Linking Pages

i have no idea except that you have all your links opening in a new window. It changes the index because you didnt put the same navigation on it as you did the rest. Dont copy and paste.. clone the pages or save a page with all the stuff on it to use as a template, and open it each time you make a new page.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Correct your links opening in a new window by removing what is typed in the target area of the link applied .. leave this empty ..

perhaps your pictures need optimization .. have a look for collectors info and his userful photo optimization tips ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

You pages are loading slow because your image files are so large, one of them is over 6 megs. Also you images are very grainy I would start over with the originals and use either Photoshop or the Pixresizer to lower the kb's as well as keeping the image quality. As Karen and Robyn has said fix your links so they all open on the same window. You have one or two of the images linked but not others right next to them, you need to keep it consistant.
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Hi Marie,

Like what Lady Eye said on your nav bar, when you are setting up the links, leave the "target" with nothing or you can select "_self" so that it doesnt open a new window everytime you click on the links and will just open on that same window unless that is the look that you are going for. But its just annoying that everytime you click on something it opens a new window. So if you want to try that "_self" it will just open the page in the same window.

Ricky

Comment

Working...
          X