PDA

View Full Version : Adding an image box

minszunx
01-19-2009, 10:41 PM
kosmicfrogdesigns.com (services page)

I am trying to ad an image, and I can get it to open perfectly in a new explorer window, however what I looking to do is have it appear (upon click of the corresponding title) in the center of the web page.

D'son
01-19-2009, 11:11 PM
I think you are wanting the light box tool, not the image tool, This will open a image in the center of the existing page when the user clicks on the thumbnail.

minszunx
01-19-2009, 11:19 PM
Yes, I can see where thats works as well, but it still opens in another window. Anyway to make it open on the same page, centered IN the page?

D'son
01-19-2009, 11:27 PM
When you are linking your pages down at the bottom you'll see Target leave this area empty (nothing in it) and it will open in the same window.

minszunx
01-19-2009, 11:37 PM
Hm, I'm sure I'm just not getting it but let me be more specific just in case. I have words on the services page. logos, flyers, etc. If I make the words hyperlinks... and when you click the individual words...I want the correct image to open in the same window, on the same page in the space I have provided. Everything I do is making it open in a new window.

D'son
01-19-2009, 11:47 PM
Oh, in that case when you are linking the text at the bottom of the dialogue box you will see Target you will have to specify where you want the image to load. If you are using an I-Frame you will have to name the I-Frame (if1 for example) then type if1 in the target area. It would be easier to see what you have going if you gave us a link to the page you are working on.

minszunx
01-19-2009, 11:53 PM
I'm sorry, I thought I added that at the beginning. ww.kosmicfrogdesigns.com

And I'm afraid I'm still a little lost, tho I will try.

D'son
01-19-2009, 11:57 PM
You forgot a "w" in your link but anyway where are you wanting the image to load?

minszunx
01-20-2009, 12:19 AM
In the center of the page under the words.