Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Difficulty in publish pages in my one ADDON DOMAIN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difficulty in publish pages in my one ADDON DOMAIN!

Hello;

I created a new one Addon Domain: www.mercadolivre1.info in my main account(www. myvt. info) and I tried to publish in agreement the tutorials a page index for the www.mercadolivre1.info, but not access across of www.mercadolivre1.info and yes across of http: //www.myvt.info/mercadolivre1/????

As I do for publish in www.mercadolivre1.info????

Thank You

Re: Difficulty in publish pages in my one ADDON DOMAIN!

the DNS of your addon domain is not the same as your main domain.
    change it and has to be ns7/ns8 vodahost .
    and make sure you add your addon domain in control panel

Comment

Originally posted by publiweb1
      Hello;

I created a new one Addon Domain: www.mercadolivre1.info in my main account(www. myvt. info) and I tried to publish in agreement the tutorials a page index for the www.mercadolivre1.info, but not access across of www.mercadolivre1.info and yes across of http: //www.myvt.info/mercadolivre1/????

As I do for publish in www.mercadolivre1.info????

Thank You
      Also, addon domains need to have a subfolder of their own, in the public_html folder of the main domain. You should publish there an "index" page, for your visitor's browsers to default to. If you called this subfolder, f.e. mercadolivre1 , then when you publish through BV (or even through any other website builder, or FTP), you must give this in the publish directory : public_html/mercadolivre1 so your files go in to that folder. After you publish your pages there, you will be able to access them typing: http://www.mercadolivre1.info
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

1) The DNS of any ADDON DOMAIN that I add for my bill is going to be the even of the main domain? It confirms? Or it be my one dns of the my one main domain is ns7.vodahost.com and ns8.vodahost.com, like this all of the Addon Domain are going to have the same dns?
        2) Another one it doubts: When I publish across of the BV for an ADDON DOMAIN, the IP is the even of my one Domain main? And the password and username in the BV is the even of the domain main?

Thank you

Comment

1) The DNS of any ADDON DOMAIN that I add for my bill is going to be the even of the main domain? It confirms? Or it be my one dns of the my one main domain is ns7.vodahost.com and ns8.vodahost.com, like this all of the Addon Domain are going to have the same dns?
          2) Another one it doubts: When I publish across of the BV for an ADDON DOMAIN, the IP is the even of my one Domain main? And the password and username in the BV is the even of the domain main?

Thank you
          1. Yes, they are the same. But you don't have to bother, at least not in your CP. Make sure to put these dns names in Vodahost Domains, so they point on your main account.
          2. You have the same password and IP address, but you must publish in the addondomain directory. So in the publish popup give it as directory "public_html/addondomainnamedirectory In your case, if the real name for the "mercadolivre1.info" is "mercadolivre1", you will publish in "public_html/mercadolivre1"
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

1) all of the ADDON DOMAIN that I record are going to have the same DNS of my one main domain?

2) In The BV the username and password will be the even for the main domain and Addon domain? The IP also should be the even in the login of publication of the BV for everybody they?

3) The I can publish using the BV it pays in subDomain, by example: www.bill.mercadolivre1.info?

Thank You

Comment

1) all of the ADDON DOMAIN that I record are going to have the same DNS of my one main domain?

2) In The BV the username and password will be the even for the main domain and Addon domain? The IP also should be the even in the login of publication of the BV for everybody they?

3) The I can publish using the BV it pays in subDomain, by example: www.bill.mercadolivre1.info?

Thank You
              1. Yes
              2. Yes. Just change the folder for every addon domain.
              3. Not sure what you mean, I repeat: if the folder for mercadolivre1 is called "mercadolivre1", you must manually put in the "Folder" field "public_html/mercadolivre1"
              Navaldesign

Comment

The questions 1) and 2) were answered I satisfy I thank for the answers.

Barely it would like to know as proceed in the question 3)

Comment

Yes, but as I can publish a page using a sub-domain?? following the example of www.bill.mercadolivre1.info?? and not www.mercadolivre1.info/bill

Comment

Yes, but as I can publish a page using a sub-domain?? following the example of www.bill.mercadolivre1.info?? and not www.mercadolivre1.info/bill
                    Please clarify: what is bill ? Is it a page on your addondomain? If yes, then you publish in "public_html/mercadolivre1"

If not, i don't understand your question
                    Navaldesign

Comment

In the CPanel I can create a SubDomain for www. mercadolivre. info(Addon domain), correct? By example I called of "bill" this subDomain of www.mercadolivre1.info, stayed like this: www.bill.mercadolivre1.info (Sub-domain of Addon domain: mercadolivre1.info)

Already I understood as publish a page for my Addon Domain and like I can publish a page using a Sub-Domain of an Addon domain?

Excuse my English, my native language is Portuguese of Brazil

Comment

In the CPanel I can create a SubDomain for www. mercadolivre. info(Addon domain), correct? By example I called of "bill" this subDomain of www.mercadolivre1.info, stayed like this: www.bill.mercadolivre1.info (Sub-domain of Addon domain: mercadolivre1.info)

Already I understood as publish a page for my Addon Domain and like I can publish a page using a Sub-Domain of an Addon domain?

Excuse my English, my native language is Portuguese of Brazil
                        Yes, if you need to have second level folders you can If you want to create a subdomain of www.mercadolivre1.info you can do so. Create a folder, called bill inside the mercadolivre1 folder, and publish there. Of course the first page in there must also be called "index" and the URL for this subdomain will be http://www.bill.mercadolivre1.info

Please Note: Subdomains rely on the DNS system in order to function, which means that your DNS information must propagate throughout the different DNS servers on the Internet before your subdomain becomes fully active. This process on the average takes a few hours.
                        Navaldesign

Comment

Thank you and as I do in the BV, or be like I put the pastes for publish?

Folder: public_html/mercadolivre1.info/bill???

I find that not, as should be for sub-domains?

Comment

public_html/mercadolivre1.info/bill is correct if the folder for bill is also called "bill"
                            Navaldesign

Comment

Thank You, and I need to create this folder saw BlueFTP, CPanel, or upon publishing with the BV: public_html/mercadolivre1.info/bill, the folder "bill" will be created automatically by the BV inside the folder mercadolivre1???

Comment

Working...
                              X