trying to create somewhere...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trying to create somewhere...

where my clients can subscribe to my newsletter on my website. What I am looking for is either a form or a guestbook - not sure which I should use, but all I need is:
    Name
    Company
    Tel
    E mail address
    ..and a check box to comfirm subscription to newsletter.

I want the information to be sent to an excel document that I can use as my database for my newsletter.

Anyone help?

Re: trying to create somewhere...

What you need is a form. However, forms only submit the info, then you also need a script that will process the form info, capable of either creating this csv (or Excel...) file, or storing the info submitted in a database. Then you can extract the database content as a Excel or csv file using phpMyAdmin from your control panel.

From the scripts that are known here in this forum, only ABVFP and FMP are capable of doing so (storing the info in the database).

Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor 2

Form Maker Pro
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X