Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding an image

www.kosmicfrogdesigns.com -- services page

I tried to get help yesterday for this, hoping someone can help me today.
    I have words on the services page i.e. logos, flyers, etc. I want to be able to click the words that are listed on the page, i.e. Logos, Flyers, etc. then (I have uploaded images) would want them to open in the center bottom of the page, under the words when the corresponding word is clicked. Everything I do is making it open in a new window.

I have tried putting a ghost image behind the word, I have tried to make the words hyperlinks, not sure which is the best choice, but reguardless, the issue is the image opening properly. And by properly I mean on the web page, not in a new window.

Help?

Thank you!!

Re: Adding an image

First do not open a new thread about the same problem.

Second asa I told you yesturday you will need to put an I-Frame on your service page where you want the picture to open, name the I-Frame if1. Save and publish. Then you will have to add the picture to a blank page, make it the same size as your I-Frame (start in the upeer left corner of the page) save he page and publish it. Then when you link either your text/image in the target area type if1. You can have as many pictures as you want, just keep linking them to the I-Frame.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Your an extreamly rude person. Do not TELL me what to do. The post was a revision of the old issue along with a new one. People on here are suposed to offer help to each other, not be rude and allmighty. These are constant problems I have with BlueVoda. The assistance and help is substandard and not all worth ever using this product again. Ramsey has been the only person who has been extreamly helpful and understanding to someone like me who is trying very hard to understand how this works. If I understood what an I-Frame was, I would have not asked for further assistance for someone to clarify.

Comment

How about watching the videos.....they will answer many of your questions.
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...
        X