Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help in Changing the Color of Image Rating Script

Hi All,
    I am not sure whether this is the correct to ask my question or not.
    I have recent bought a Hot Or Not Clone Image rating script (in PHP) developed .
    I have installed the script on my website and it is working perfectly there.All the functionalities are working just perfect.But I want to change the color of the Main menu.I am not such a technical person.So can any one help me out of this?

If this is not the correct place to ask this question please refer me where I can ask?

Thanks

Re: Need Help in Changing the Color of Image Rating Script

Youd find the templates and change the colors there. Usually in these things theres a template folder and you usually have left, right, main footer etc.. so you have to change them all

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Need Help in Changing the Color of Image Rating Script

It depends if the menu is a set of images or just html. If it is images you will have to create new ones and upload it to the website (you could just overwrite the old).

If it is html it will most likely have a css file which you can edit. It will most likely have a element labeled "menu", or something obvious. Look for attributes with the name "color" or "background-color" depending on which you are wanting to change.

Register/Login Script
      Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
      X