Indirizzo :
    Citta :
    Provincia - CAP :
    Nazione : Italia
    Telefono :
    Fax :
    Cellulare :
    Sito Internet : http://www.
    Testo di_contatto : you want to be famous? your action in voda forum is telling me who you are. but don\\\'t be proud my friend, your knowledge about website is not better then other people in forum. your website exist is not because your knowladge of building web, but because of bluevoda free web. most of your answer in forum are only base on bv.knowladge other then that you are zero
    Priorita : Normale
    Modalita Risposta : Scelga/ Choose / Choisissez
    Come ci avete trovato?: Scelga/ Choose / Choisissez
    upload1 :
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Data di ricezione : Saturday 18th February 2006, 6:21 PM
    Browser : Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1)
    IP address : 202.152.162.216
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

Underlining in red is all mine.

The IP address took me here:

IP Address 202.152.162.216

Country (Short) ID
    Country (Full) INDONESIA
    Flag
    Region
    City

ISP INDOSAT INTERNET NETWORK PROVIDER

And my web stats showed me that he/she also visited my website:

IP Address 202.152.162.216
    Pages 30
    Hits 202
    Size 2.12 MB
    Last visit 17 Feb 2006 - 03:21

I suppose it was just then that decided that HE HAD TO write me that message.

Well, website building is not what I do for a living. And I wasn’t born Einstein. I started building my first website 2 years ago, always using a drag and drop website builder, first because I didn’t have a clue about html, php and all the rest, and second, because the tools are out there for us to use and it would be kind of stupid reject them and go on our own, hard way, building in html editor and hand writing the code.

Then I found BV, in my judge the best tool I could find to have my site built easily, I decided I had to go for it. Then came the hard part of it, How to this, how to that, and so on. I read as much as I could the forum posts, I watched the tutorials, and finally I got to a point that I could build a decent website. In the process, the forum became my passion. I sometimes see people that have problems starting, and I think that getting some help can save them some hard hours.
    Nyoman, Racefan20, Watdaflip, Pilotchip, Maninsilence, just to mention some, have all been very helpful to most of the new members, and I like to believe that the same goes for me.

In my, personal case, I confess that my web knowledge is 80% based on what I’ve read in the various forum sections, and only 20% on what I’ve been reading / studying from the net, web books, and magazines. On the other hand, helping new, inexperienced members, only requires this kind of knowledge. But I really feel a great satisfaction, when a member thanks me for having spent two or three hours, trying to help, through private emails or by posting. There are members of the forum that could confirm that our offline communication is much longer than online one, just because you can’t really post every five minutes for three hours to help solve a problem.

So, I’m I trying to become famous? I’m – other than that – zero? as this kind friend suggested ?

Please let me know.

As a last thing: I have sometimes in my life expressed my opinion for certain people, and said offending words. I have always done it in their presence and not covered under an anonymous myself@meself.com
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Re: No more than zero

It's all relative, my friend. Is it more beneficial to learn to hand code html than to use a WYSYIWYG web builder? Yes it is, no doubt about it. But the truth of the matter is that many of us want to publish sites, but don't have the time (yes, time, because the interest is there, but there are only so many hours in a day) to learn and apply it. That's where a product like Blue Voda comes into play.

I have absolutely no regrets about the way we do things and I can say that I've learned a helluva lot about web building by reading this forum, and that knowledge extends well beyond the functionality of BV. When I first started using BV, I had a lot of questions but never posted any of them because the answers were already here - I just had to look for them.

You mentioned a few members in your message (and I'm proud I was included), and that's the natural hierarchy of things. Before you and I came along, there was Steven H., Stroke.nz, Bulldog and many more. Most have moved on, either because they are too busy or have lost interest, but their posts are still available here for anyone who cares to read them.

Bottom line, we have a great tool to use, a great hosting service, an outstanding forum full of information from people trying to help others and an absolutely wonderful "spiritual guide" in *****. I have no regrets.

myself@myself.com can label you, me or any one else a "zero" if he or she chooses, but I'll happily extend an invite to him or her to kiss 100% of my ass. Anyone who would criticize without identifying himself is a coward and not worth the time of day.

Oh, and tell that idiot to spell check before he mails you again. LOL
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Oh my god! i dont believe someone wrote that to you Naval!...how rude!
      That very sad that someone can be so jelous of someone who not only helps people achieve thier goals but also does it for the love of it...

I for one can and will speak up for Naval who has been such a great help to me on and off this forum..he has spent hrs of his own time helpng me with problems that ive had and gave me suggestions that i would never have thought of myself ...i cant tell the man how grateful i am and will always be for his help and support ...as a total beginner in web building i wouldnt have been able to build my website without the help of kind people like Naval, Racefan n others ...as a beginner asking some stupid questions and very often having to have things repeated to me Naval has had the patience of a saint with me .....tho at times i can feel him sighing and rolling his eyes behind his pc screen lol ....it just makes me laugh ;o)

If my website (once its finished) ever becomes successfull i will have no doubt in my mind that a big part of it will be because of the help he has given me and when i make my first million and buy my villa in Italy we 're gonna invite him round for a big bowl of spaghetti! ..lol

So from me to you Naval ...a big thank you! ...and dont let jelous idiots like this person stop you from doing what you do best ...helping people ...cos people like me ..need people like you.

Linda :o)
      Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
      http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

The world is full of Malakas, just ignore them, I do.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Dear Naval,
          You are a most wonderful and valued member of the VodaHost Forum family. You have offered so much help to so many people including myself.

Don't let the worthless opinions of a few sad and pathetic people get to you. These poor people have nothing better to do with their time.

Also beware (everyone) of people like this attempting to get their websites published through a 'back door' without paying to join VodaHost. They use all kinds of excuses, call you friend etc - they are only after a free ride!

Thank you for all the wonderful VOLUNTARY work you do on behalf of all of us. You are a star.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Naval - some months ago when I first started my Guestbook I got a few crank entries telling me my website was rubbish in so uncertain terms! I have found out who this was - it was someone who had taken a grudge against me in my day job and wanted to hurt me.

At the time it was very upsetting, so I understand how you feel, but people who do things like this are very sad. I am lucky as I know the history of my case, and know the person concerned is emotionally disturbed!

Just remember all the people (including me!) who are grateful for your help via the forum. OK, so someone is jealous of your success and wants to hurt you - so what! There are thousands (probably no exageration) who have benefited from your knowledge.

Keep up the good work!

Trish
            Trish
            www.Limebrook.com
            www.MountainWalk.co.uk
            www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
            www.TucsonForBeginners.com
            www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

For what it's worth navaldesign, there are a lot of people here who are grateful to you, and everyone else, for your efforts to help those in need... myself included.

The joker who wrote that email isn't worth your time, and after 30 visits, it has to be apparent to him/her that you have spent a lot of time and effort on building your site, and is probably just ticked off that they haven't managed anything of that quality.

Kellie
              Kellie

Cozy Cabin Candles and Crafts
              http://www.ccabincandles.com

Comment

Thanks to everybody for your comforting words. It's just that one feels uncomfortable with such attacks. I also can't see what bothered him / her. Anyway, a big THANKS to everybody
                Navaldesign
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
                  Thanks to everybody for your comforting words. It's just that one feels uncomfortable with such attacks. I also can't see what bothered him / her. Anyway, a big THANKS to everybody
                  Probably just a case of sail envy. LOL
                  My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Originally posted by racefan20
                    Probably just a case of sail envy. LOL
                    Probably. Thanks Race, I appreciate that. LOL
                    Navaldesign

Comment

How did the 500 go ? or it is still to go ?
                      Navaldesign

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
                        How did the 500 go ? or it is still to go ?
                        It's underway right now.
                        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Don't know much about NASCAR though i like car and boat racing.
                          Navaldesign

Comment

this is strange. I got exactly the same massage from my website and even he/she inform me many link of another forum who were talking about vodahost and *****, but I don't know if this is the same person because i didn't put IP monitor in my website.
                            if he/she is true from Indonesia,This is really embarrassing me as an Indonesian. Actually this kind of people are "zero" as he/she said and totally spamer.
                            even in this topic http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/int...marketing.html
                            INDOSAT is one of the bigest internet network provider base in Jakarta, Indonesia. I am also using their service.
                            The reallity is We (vodahost family) are not "Zero", but he/se(myself@myself.com) is "Below Zero"
                            Nyoman

Comment

That guy checked me out too, I bet he wouldnt come to the mean streets of PHILADELPHIA and check me out...He has my name...I dont have his...

Comment

Working...
                              X