confused about bookmarking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• confused about bookmarking

hi, i am kinda confused about bookmarking. let's say i have the menu bar with one split stating products and when i press it i want to site to be on the same page so how do i do it using bookmark?

in addition, i am kinda confused in the hyperlinking of pages. lets say in index page i have a button to link to page 2 so i need to put the url so the url is it www.mysite.com/page2.html?

lastly, i would like to ask how to change the webpage if i have already published it?

Re: confused about bookmarking

Originally posted by christine liu View Post
    hi, i am kinda confused about bookmarking. let's say i have the menu bar with one split stating products and when i press it i want to site to be on the same page so how do i do it using bookmark?
    No, its a simple link to the page you want (products) in the target area of the link properties just leave it empty and it will open in the same window.

in addition, i am kinda confused in the hyperlinking of pages. lets say in index page i have a button to link to page 2 so i need to put the url so the url is it www.mysite.com/page2.html?
    Yes, that is correct. Unless the page you are linking to has a form on it then the extension will be .php

lastly, i would like to ask how to change the webpage if i have already published it?
    You can change the page as many times as you like, make your changes to the page, save, and republish. As long as you do not change the name of the page (or add a form to it) it will over write the prior version.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Re: confused about bookmarking

This might expand the bookmarks part. LINK
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com