CSS Coded Templates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSS Coded Templates?

I know you can add images to make a template on BlueVoda and I know BlueVoda has their own templates (which are images), but can you upload a CSS-coded template and add it as your template? Please tell me how you can upload a CSS coded template to BlueVoda.

Re: CSS Coded Templates?

You make reference to a stylesheet in the appropriate place. But Blue Voda will only work on VodaHost. It wont work on your hosting company. You can upload a css based template to vodahost the same as you would any other hosting company.

If you think im going to sit here and tell you how to make Blue Voda work on your hosting..think again.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

No, all I want to know is how you can upload the CSS style to BlueVoda, not to VodaHost.

Comment

WEll you dont upload to Blue Voda. Blue Voda resides on your harddrive and you PUBLISH to voda host.

Earlier your posted that you knew how to do this in html...so why are you asking now about css? you upload it the same way

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by ignitionwebs View Post
          No, all I want to know is how you can upload the CSS style to BlueVoda, not to VodaHost.
          So you can upload to YOUR host?

Give up matey...
          Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
          X