image folder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• image folder

I want to have subfolders of my images into the different categories so that I can work with one group of products at a time. Is this possible? I see nothing on the tutorial other than the one image folder. Thanks, Liz

Re: image folder

Originally posted by lizbeth
    I want to have subfolders of my images into the different categories so that I can work with one group of products at a time. Is this possible? I see nothing on the tutorial other than the one image folder. Thanks, Liz
    If you are talking about .gif or .jpg images that you upload yourself, you can have them in any folder you want, as long as the links to them include the correct path. If instead you're talking about product images that you embed in the page, then no, bv creates a bv.xxxx.gif image that is being automatically uploaded in the same folder where you publish the page
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

no, no, no, no, no...please do not start messing with Sohos directory structure.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by VodaHost
        no, no, no, no, no...please do not start messing with Sohos directory structure.
        *****, ??? My answer was about BV, was it about Soho?
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Sorry my fault..lizbeth posted the question in the Soho forum, so I assumed
          she was talking about soho...Any way...Then Pirazi Nafti, Olla Kala!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by VodaHost
            Sorry my fault..lizbeth posted the question in the Soho forum, so I assumed
            she was talking about soho...Any way...Then Pirazi Nafti, Olla Kala!
            Panda Kala, *****. Have a nice evening
            Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
            X