Help with guestbook.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with guestbook.

I am using *******s to upload my pages. The problem i have is that everytime i load the guestbook page - guestbook shows up as a text code. How do i fix this? I have not used the publisher on any of my pages and they work fine. Also i dont understand how to change the permissions to 777... I have read about 3 thread and tutorials on how to do it but still cant figure it out. I see nothing that looks like 777 and i have clicked on everything. Please help. Thanks

Re: Help with guestbook.

free webs . com <----- had to do this because it blurs it out

Comment

Did you create your guestbook in BlueVoda? If so you can only publish BV pages to VodaHost servers, you will need an account. You can not use another hosting service.
      Reguards
      Ed
      www.dsondesigns.com
      www.marseillesyouthsports.com
      www.300hitter.com
      www.bigjk.net
      How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

You can not use the BV guestbook on another hosting. Because the guestbook automatically uploads php code (which, in your case, doesn't happen because you are viewing the code and copying it).
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X