Image quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image quality

I read the tutorial that said images should be less than 250kb to make downloading ffaster. But, when I changed my pictures to the dimensions recommended (600 x 400) the quality was horrible! Any idea how to change the amount of memory it uses without affecting the quality?

Re: Image quality

Hi, less than 250kb would be to load onto your screen. The main reason for this? is that most standard screens will not give an improved quality above this, so would be just a waste & slow the loading times down.
    If you want an image to actually download? Then this can be what ever you wish, 10-15meg if needed.
    Your issue could be one of many reason from format down to just a poor quality image. Can you upload the image & post it on the forum?
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I think I have to be signed up for voda host to do that (I am planning on signing up soon!). It's asking me for a URL to upload my picture. I guess if I don't figure out the problem then when I have voda host I will have to ask again!

Comment

Originally posted by celkin01 View Post
        I think I have to be signed up for voda host to do that (I am planning on signing up soon!). It's asking me for a URL to upload my picture. I guess if I don't figure out the problem then when I have voda host I will have to ask again!

You can create an album within your user cp here on the forum, you can upload the photo to your album, then you can post that appropriate link here for collectors to take a look for you ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X