making changes to existing website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• making changes to existing website

I am very happy with my new website but wish to tweak it occasionally. Today I have been trying to change the style of the navigation buttons. I have done this successfully on eight of my nine webpages, however my Blog webpage remains with the original navigation buttons. I have altered the buttons, saved, previewed, then published but this one page won't change. I am also looking at changing the background colour around all my pages but can't get this to alter on any of the nine pages. Looking forward to your help. Thanks, Diana Parkes www.dianaparkes.co.nz

Re: making changes to existing website

ACK.. they all open in a new window too.. and you really truly dont want that.

I think you are viewing a cached page.. meaning stored on your computer.. I see the same navigation menu on it as i do the rest of the pages.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks Karen. I need to check my website on a friend's computer as once before a similar thing didn't happen on mine, but did on hers (and I presume other computers). Think it is something to do with how this computer is set up.
      However, you now have me concerned about each page of my website opening in a different window. I was of course aware of this but thought that that was how BlueVoda worked. Are you able to tell me how to fix this? Many thanks, Diana Parkes www.dianaparkes.co.nz

Comment

When you create or modify a link, the box that pops up has a field called "Target." Make sure that field has nothing in it, re-save and republish.
        CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
        CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
        CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Working...
        X