Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errorpage work, thankyou page doesn't (using ABVFP)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errorpage work, thankyou page doesn't (using ABVFP)

I dont know what is wrong with my form but I am going to try my best to give a clear description of what happen or you can test the form yourself here at a temporary link:

First of all, the error pages work and the thankyou page doesn't. In my ABVFP control panel, the thankyou page link is correct and the file does exist in my public_html folder. Everything seems right. I rechecked many times to made sure of it. I read the tutorial like 5 times already. lol

2nd of all, instead of going to the thankyou page when I submit the form, its still shows the errorpage. It does not list the errors that were made in the form becaue there are no errors made anyway. In the textbox, it only says 'Illegal Form Submission'.

I am trying to get the thankyou page to work and observe how I receive the information by email. Any help is appreciated.
    ~Knute~
    ----------------------------
    Commercial Real Estate Investing Courses on Demand

"Don't tell me what I cannot do"
    - John Locke (Terry O'Quinn from LOST)

Re: Errorpage work, thankyou page doesn't (using ABVFP)

I found that is the problem. I forgot the add the right link in my conol panel to where my form located. I made the changes, tried again, and said that there were another error.

Above the textbox it says 'There have been errors in the installation procedure. Please read the following error messages:'

In the textbox it says:

Code:
    There has been an unknown error during Form Table creation. Invalid Query = CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `_Form_Nr_2` (`Record_Nr` INT NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY, `buyer_first_name` VARCHAR(30), `buyer_last_name` VARCHAR(30), `buyer_address_1` VARCHAR(60), `buyer_address_2` VARCHAR(30), `city` VARCHAR(30), `state` VARCHAR(30), `zip` VARCHAR (30), `email` VARCHAR (100), `phone` VARCHAR(30), `co_buyer_first_name` VARCHAR(30), `co_buyer_last_name` VARCHAR(30), `co_buyer_address_1` VARCHAR(60), `co_buyer_address_2` VARCHAR(60), `co_buyer_city` VARCHAR(30), `co_buyer_state` VARCHAR (250), `co_buyer_zip` VARCHAR(30), `email` VARCHAR (250), `co_buyer_phone` VARCHAR (30), `buyer_monthly_income` VARCHAR (30), `self_employed` VARCHAR (250), `investments` VARCHAR (250), `can_buyer_prove_income_for_the_last_6_months` VARCHAR (250), `co_buyer_monthly_income` VARCHAR (30), `can_co_buyer_prove_income_for_the_last_6_month` VARCHAR (250), `car_loan_1` VARCHAR (30), `car_loan_2` VARCHAR (30), `credit_cards` VARCHAR (30), `student_loans` VARCHAR (30), `child_support` VARCHAR (30), `other_loans` VARCHAR (30), `number_of_beds` VARCHAR (250), `number_of_baths` VARCHAR (250), `number_of_floors` VARCHAR (250), `square_feet` VARCHAR (250), `areas_of_town` VARCHAR(200), `how_soon_can_you_move` VARCHAR (250), `max_down_payment` VARCHAR (30), `max_monthly_payment` VARCHAR (30), `max_purchase_price` VARCHAR (30), `max_extra_payment_per_month` VARCHAR (30), `Submission_Date` VARCHAR (20),`timestamp` VARCHAR (30),`IP_Address` VARCHAR (15) ) ENGINE = myisam ;: Please contact support at [EMAIL="info@dbtechnosystems.com"]info@dbtechnosystems.com[/EMAIL]
    Should I delete the ABVFP files, reinstall it, and give it another try?
    ~Knute~

Comment

Umm... nevermind. I found that the problem was. In the ABVFP control panel, I set had the "Do you want the info to be stored in a Database Table ?" set to 'yes'.

Also all of my fields names in that form had spaces between the words which only works if the above setting was set to 'no'.

I didn't need help after all. ¯\
      ~Knute~

Comment

The problem really is that ABVFP could not create the table for storing the form info, as you had two fields, with the same name (email).
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X