Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enquiry form suddenly developed errors

Hello!
    My booking form has suddenly stopped working. When I checked it at first, I got the message below except it said unexpected ? on pg 110. I deleted the ? and now I'm getting this message

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '>' in /home/jnkahvi/public_html/enquiry.php on line 111

The first error was in the inside tag info in blue. The second one is in black and I can't delete it. What do I do?
    Thanks!
    Elena

Re: Enquiry form suddenly developed errors

Fisrt off what did you use to build the form.
    as the page is html and the process page is enquiry.php
    Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

your problem is in the form properties.
      are you using a different form processor to do your form.
      or do you get the form results though a email
      Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Hi,
        I get the results through an e-mail. It worked well before and I haven't changed anything so can't understand why it's just started giving me this message.

Elena
        www.lescrouquets.net

Comment

Ok in the form propertise box you have filled out the top part.

check the box for use built in PHP. you will see that the top part then clouds over. fill out the bottom part and click OK. check that the page is going to be publish in php. then publish. you will have to change the link you have going to that page to .php instead of .html. this should solve your problem.
          Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Thanks for getting back to me. I made the changes as you suggested but still got the same syntax error message. Then I remembered I had another form for people leaving their comments so I cut and pasted the code from the automatic response part and it's all working fine again.
            It was the reply thank you page rather than the form itself which was causing the problem. I would have thought that I would have had to change something on the code though to get it to work as both the reply pages are different so I don't quite understand it, but at least it's working again!

Thanks again!
            Elena
            www.lescrouquets.net

Comment

Working...
            X