Soholaunch template editing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soholaunch template editing

My website url is www.cafcoop.org and I am new to page design with soho. I have selected a template call curvacious Mark (Green). When I go to template editing I am unable to put my logo which is an image on the top left cornner of the page.

In the template manager, the template settings provide an entry for logo text but does not allow images which make it difficult to insert my logo.

I need someone to assist me on how to place my logo where logo text is demanded in the template settings

Re: Soholaunch template editing

You need to download that template file..insert your logo, or open that template in your file manager editor and code in your logo.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

so i got a question im new to soholaunch, i want to use the webpage i have in my site http://www.bestpenetratingoil.com/ combined with it, i installed it but it renamed my old index file and created a new, thats not a prob, i just renamed them, but i want to know if there is a way to use what i already have there and just use soholaunch for my products database and the ecommerce thing...

Comment

You have to install soholaunch into a subdomain or a different domain..but yes you can link up from your bv domain pages to the soho product pages and checkout..but you cant mix them within the same domain folder.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

and can i use my html with soholaunch, i mean, use the design and programming that went into it within soholaunch?... thanks by the way karen

Comment

NO.. you cant mix *****s and oranges. You can get similar results and create soho templates even but you have to use their formatting.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by Karen Mac View Post
              You have to install soholaunch into a subdomain or a different domain..but yes you can link up from your bv domain pages to the soho product pages and checkout..but you cant mix them within the same domain folder.

Karen

ok i get that, well then is it possible to have it done this way you've mentioned before? i mean using it in a subdomain?

Comment

Yes.. but soho has to be installed in a subdomain or an addon domian. This is NOT recommended for a NOVICE user. You would be much better off building with soho alone, than trying to master linking, matching templates etc.

You can do all of it in bv as well with a third party checkout system like paypal, mals ecart, or cartmanager. This involves generating your buttons and formats for EACH product with their system.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                X