Can't publish a page without error 12002

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't publish a page without error 12002

I have added a pdf file as a link to my web page, but it will not publish. It will be just about finish and then error 12002 shows up. Is it possible my pdf file is to large (it is a catalogue)?

Re: Can't publish a page without error 12002

You mean you are trying to upload the pdf? Go to tools/options/publish and increase the time out time to...say 500 then try. Depending on how large the file is you may need to increase it even more. Just know that your users are going to have to wait for long down loads times as well so you might be better off splitting it in to several parts.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

What I would do is instead of loading your .pdf file to your website using "publish" , go to tools and select FTP manager instead... use that if you are going to transfer bigger files as its faster and more reliable direct connection.

Comment

Originally posted by rickthefox View Post
        What I would do is instead of loading your .pdf file to your website using "publish" , go to tools and select FTP manager instead... use that if you are going to transfer bigger files as its faster and more reliable direct connection.
        Rick, you have to upload .pdf files you can not publish them through BV. Publishing and Uploading are two different things. Yes you can use the FTP Manager or upload from File Manager. Either way same result.
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...
        X