Can not get Buttons to Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can not get Buttons to Work

I uploaded my Index page and the next page. The index page looks great to me. When I select the button that takes me to the next page browser tells me it can not find it, try again. Interestingly, I looked at the 2nd page, which is a form and instead of being a .html file it is a .php file. What do I have to do. The second page is a form. The site is www.aikenlimousine.com.
    Thanks,
    TonySC

Re: Can not get Buttons to Work

Two things about your index page.

1. There's a stray "Double click to edit" text box near the top--delete that.
    2. Save the page again as "index" lowercase. It's "Index" at the moment. Republish.

After that, any page that is published with a form will be automatically published by BV as a .php page. Be sure your links look for the .php extension, not .html.
    CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
    CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
    CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Re: Can not get Buttons to Work

Ackkk.. Tony

4 marquees is too much.. crosses my eyes trying to read them all.. just use one across that top... and put a text header there on your images. Also center your page...right click on a blank spot.. page properties.. center in browser..

Otherwise.. its looking pretty darn good. I even like your colors.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X