pop up windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pop up windows

Hi, hope I can explain myself here, i would like to put on my website the ability that when you click a thumbnail you get an enlarged picture pop up on the same page. Not sure how to do it. Any advice please?

Jan

Re: pop up windows

Originally posted by j&p04
    Hi, hope I can explain myself here, i would like to put on my website the ability that when you click a thumbnail you get an enlarged picture pop up on the same page. Not sure how to do it. Any advice please?

Jan
    Do it directly in BV using the Photogallery tool, setting the Target in "Openup in a popup window". If it is a single thumbnail, set the Columns value in 1
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for the reply, but I still confused. I have tried to do as you say but not sure how to hide the popup?

Comment

what do you mean "to hide popup"?
        to use Photogallery click insert=>extra=>Photo Gallery
        Nyoman

Comment

Thanks for your reply. What I mean is, I have a picture on my page, I would like my visitors to be able to click it and another larger picture appears. At the moment I have put the larger picture on another page and linked it accordingly. I would like a pop up window to appear over the page showing the larger version. I have played around with it but not getting anywhere, when I click on photogallery it just puts another picture on my page.

Sorry if this is confusing you, its confusing me typing it!

Jan

Comment

did you really try photogallery tool? click insert=>extra=>Photo Gallery
            in there you can choose the target of new window open either same window, new window and popup window
            Nyoman

Comment

Working...
            X