PDA

View Full Version : pop up windows

j&p04
02-20-2006, 04:48 PM
Hi, hope I can explain myself here, i would like to put on my website the ability that when you click a thumbnail you get an enlarged picture pop up on the same page. Not sure how to do it. Any advice please?

Jan

navaldesign
02-20-2006, 06:16 PM
Hi, hope I can explain myself here, i would like to put on my website the ability that when you click a thumbnail you get an enlarged picture pop up on the same page. Not sure how to do it. Any advice please?

Jan

Do it directly in BV using the Photogallery tool, setting the Target in "Openup in a popup window". If it is a single thumbnail, set the Columns value in 1

j&p04
02-21-2006, 09:44 AM
Thanks for the reply, but I still confused. I have tried to do as you say but not sure how to hide the popup?

Nyoman
02-21-2006, 10:18 AM
what do you mean "to hide popup"?
to use Photogallery click insert=>extra=>Photo Gallery

j&p04
02-21-2006, 10:25 AM
Thanks for your reply. What I mean is, I have a picture on my page, I would like my visitors to be able to click it and another larger picture appears. At the moment I have put the larger picture on another page and linked it accordingly. I would like a pop up window to appear over the page showing the larger version. I have played around with it but not getting anywhere, when I click on photogallery it just puts another picture on my page.

Sorry if this is confusing you, its confusing me typing it!

Jan

Nyoman
02-21-2006, 10:36 AM
did you really try photogallery tool? click insert=>extra=>Photo Gallery
in there you can choose the target of new window open either same window, new window and popup window