Lightbox 2 shadow overlay issue...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightbox 2 shadow overlay issue...

I am trying to got the shadow overlay in my site to cover the whole white area of my web page...

for an example please visit http://www.awladaludi.com/photoeid2006.html

you will notice after clicking on an image that the right side of the page does not get the shadow background that Lightbox 2 adds to the page...

i went to the Lightbox 2 website and found this:

The shadow overlay doesn't stretch to cover full browser window. Remove the default margin and padding from the body tag. Add body{ margin: 0; padding: 0; } to your stylesheet.
    link: http://www.lokeshdhakar.com/projects/lightbox2/#support

Now my question is, how to i apply the above code to my site? How do I remove the default margin and padding from the body tag and how do I find or create the stylesheet?

Appreciate your assistance...

Re: Lightbox 2 shadow overlay issue...

Hi, is there a reason to not use the BV light box ?
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi Kamakazy,

There are 2 ways you can edit.

1] Goto to your cPanel>filemanager>the actual folder or file,
      Select the file and info will appear at the top righthand corner of the page. Select "Edit" and the html will appear for you to edit.

2] Goto to this link and download "Free Html Kit". Install it in your computer and then use it to edit whatever html your want to edit.

3] Collectors-Info is also right. We have no problem using Lghtbox that comes with BlueVoda? Why dont you use the same.

Wassalam.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Hi,

Sorry . Here is the link for the 'Html Editor"
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Thanks Collectors-Info and zuriatman for your comments...

I am using Lightbox that came with BV on my page and it is working fine with the photos... My only issue is the shadow overlay. When I click on an image, the shadow does not cover my whole page. It leave a part at the right untouched.

I will take a backup of my file and make a few changes and see if that would help.

Thanks again...

Comment

First of all .Hello Kamakazy.

all of what you need is to remove margin and padding from HTML body but not the margin-right and etc....Just "Margin and padding".

You go to your CSS and add body{margin:0;padding:0;} and try it on all browsers.It should fit.

Have a nice day.

Comment

Working...
            X