neewbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• neewbie

Hi I have spent the last couple of days constructing my new website. I am a complete neewbie and novice but am finding the software and tutorials really user friendly. However I am now at a point where I would like to add paypal to my website but do not have a clue how to go about doing this. please can someone point me in the right direction of where i can find the info on how to this. Thank you

Re: neewbie

1 st you need a pay pal account and then you can just hit the paypal icon, or use the insert on your tool bar to insert the button, move it where you want it on the page, right click on it, properties, and put in the required information.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

thanks karen do you know if it is possible for me to add colour options when someone is adding something to their basket?

Comment

Yes.. you can do that.. but.. I think you have to go to paypal and create the buttons from them and paste them in an html box on your site. I do everything i can NOT to do paypal buttons.. but yes.. you can do that. With in the button properties on bv there are some options you can add there too.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X