Install PhP Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Install PhP Problem

I am attempting to get Form Maker Pro up on site. Followed all instructions and have uploaded FMP. Went to next step to install php and follwed instructions to install >>>http://www.MyDomain.com/fmp/install.php
    The message I get is Template Error:Set_root.tpl is not a directory. Halted. What have I done wrong?
    TonySC

Re: Install PhP Problem

Not all files have been uploaded. If you have used BlueFTP to upload them, this is a very comon issue. You need to upload the files folder by folder.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

NavelDesign,
      Thanks, while waiting for reply, I looked through older posts and found one of your replies indicating missing files. I looked at my file and the uploaded file and there were several folders missing and lots of files. I loaded them up manually and finally got to the install screen. Have used Coffee Cup before and never had an upload problem or missing files. It would seem they should fix this. By the way, I sent an Email to your Company, however I found your comments section to small to explain what I wanted you to do and the cost.
      TonySC

Comment

I don't think i received an email from you, would you mind sending again ? Thanks
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X