This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seo

In the future i wanted to get my site optimised, and i was just wondering what it would cost (british pounds) and what i would get for my money (eg what keywords, positions etc)

my site is www.citylifelive.co.uk

please send any quotes etc to info@parkerandjones.co.uk

Also, how you would work on the site at the same time as me, because i will be working on the site constantly.

thanks
    Simple Video Production Liverpool - Website video's, corporate video's, event filming, music video's, viral's, motion graphics & 3D animation

Re: Seo

Well.. first off NO ONE can GUARANTEE you a specific postiion. If they do... theyre full of el toro caca. A good seo will only guarantee to IMPROVE your chances of getting to the top couple of pages. Same thing with keywords.. I cant tell you that til i sit down and research your site and its content. Depending on your content and how much work youve done and competition, ppc campaign it can run anywhere from 250 to 2000 or more pounds. Just depends your specific goals

<edit> id have to look to give you even a guess.. and work up a bid and i only do that after they are educated in what they are getting into

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Seo

Hi, have a look around the forum on seo advice. I only suggest this with you saying about having 600 pages plus on your site, that it maybe expensive to optimise's this amount of pages. I'm sorry to say that this is one of the most important parts of a web site & might be better off doing this yourself with some help from members.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
      X