Removing a template

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing a template

How do I remove a template and start over again?
    also, how do I change the page names on the menu tabs in website builder?
    my domain name is sklartherapy.com

Re: Removing a template

Okay, well you havent published any pages to your server .. so simply right click on the page and delete it .. or if there are some things on the page that you want keep those and right click on the objects you do not want ..
    When you make a page and then save it, you choose FILE .. SAVE AS .. and you name it .. you can name every page what you like - all small letters, no spaces between words unless otherwise joined together by the use of the _ underscore symbol .. Your very first page must be named, saved and published as index .. this will bring your domain live on the internet.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

i know how to remove elements from the page, but i still can't figure out how to remove the template i used originally.

Comment

you building in BV? Don't use templates often so not sure but I think you just delete that whole site from your blue voda folder which is in 'My Documents' then just start again, that is if you want to start from scratch?
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
        X