Updated pages not showing after publishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated pages not showing after publishing

Could someone give me some insight as to why my updated and published pages are not changing on the website?.....thanks , Jerry.

Re: Updated pages not showing after publishing

Originally posted by jerrys57 View Post
    Could someone give me some insight as to why my updated and published pages are not changing on the website?.....thanks , Jerry.

If you post your url and tell us what it is we should see, we can let you know if you are the only one having the viewing problem, or all of us ..

tks

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi,
      from the index page the membership button takes you to a page with 2 homepage buttons on it. I have chaged and saved andpublished this page but it does not seem to change...(ufcw324rc.com)....thanks

Comment

hmmm .. well .. I think it probably has to do with your changing the order of the buttons from one page to another ..

You should ..

Decide on your navigation, make it complete, make it working, all on one page .. and then and only then, copy the entire nav menu to all other pages .. do not change the order of the buttons, you should reach every page of your website from every page itself .. so why not start the navigation menu over and do this .. this I believe will fix that problem ..

The easiest and cleanest way to copy your navigation menu from one page to another is:

lock it, grab it, choose edit, copy and paste .. this will drop the menu in the exact spot on every page - the preferred method ..

like the nice color of your site, reminds me of suntanning .. hmm .. whileist I sit amongst the snow .. ha ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks for the insight.......I'll do that......supposed to be a soothing site, maybe its working....Ha.........stay warm...........Jerry

Comment

Working...
          X